Zardoz the Slayer - Page 2 of 3

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th May, 2020 - 4:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1175 Medieval Text Adventure
25th May, 2020 - 11:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Zardoz the Slayer - Page 2

I have defeated a Dog Rat. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Zardoz the Slayer.

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2020 - 11:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Slayer Zardoz

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bat Swarm. The Bat Swarm attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bat Swarm. Like my story?

26th May, 2020 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Zardoz the Slayer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

My Dear Aunt Valeria, I spent some time at the Palace, and spoke at length with Lady Fluke. I have been training my Mind and Body as required to become better placed to take my rightful place as Ruler.
In one conversation, Lady Fluke offered me an assignment, one which I have accepted. I cannot talk about the details, as I promised to reveal it to no-one, but I can say I am still alive and well, and currently on that assignment. I hope I can find my way back to Town soon.

26th May, 2020 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Page 2 Slayer Zardoz

Most beautiful lady of Zardoz

Flowella, what can one say about Flowella. I first caught sight of her across a busy market, as she picked her way through the flowers arranged in neat rows. I would see her bend down to sniff at one bunch, then smile sweetly at the seller and make small talk.
I believe I could hear her laughter even through the bustle and hubbub of the throng.
I don't know how I managed, but I forced myself to move forward to look at the flowers, and soon found her turn to face my direction. Even now I cannot remember the words she spoke, but it would have been nothing more than some pleasantry pertaining to the flowers. She saw the ones my hand brushed, raised her eyebrows, smiled at me and said I'd found exactly what she was looking for.
With the ice cracked, I spent a few pleasant minutes in polite small talk, and before she left she told me where she worked and hoped to see me come by to continue our conversation.

26th May, 2020 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Slayer Zardoz

I have defeated a Bully. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Zardoz the Slayer.

26th May, 2020 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Zardoz the Slayer

I, Zardoz, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th May, 2020 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Zardoz Slayer - Page 2

First time in the Town

It was a strange sight to behold as I first entered the Town. Having been used to a forest village, I did not know what to expect.
The first thing that hit me were the sounds, then the sights. The people all moving around with purpose.
It will take some time to get used to, but I believe I've found where I need to be, in order to become the Ruler of Kings.

26th May, 2020 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Zardoz Slayer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Zardoz than otherwise might have been known.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Zardoz the Slayer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,