Sirdave Introduction

Sirdave Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th May, 2020 - 11:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th May, 2020 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Sirdave Introduction
A Friend

Sirdave Introduction

Hi I am Sirdave I love Role-playing Game type of game but not good at writing in first person view. I am also a welder and I work a lot too. I'm not great talking about my self sorry. I join this game because I used to play a text based game back in the day and it was a lot of fun. I hope to enjoy this game as much as I enjoyed the last one. I like to make friends and I'm pretty friendly. I am I guy by the way just so you know.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th May, 2020 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

Introduction Sirdave

Welcome. Keep in mind, this Text Role-playing Game has certain parts that should be written in clear English. It will require careful reading of both the rules and story so your Character can survive. Ready to being? Then start with Rules & Start.

Post Date: 25th May, 2020 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

Member Serious
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 96
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.7%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 2

Sirdave Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Sirdave, welcome to the Town. I, Zardoz, am also fairly new hee and embarking on my quest to become a true Leader. It would be a pleasure to share any knowledge I have with yourself, and ask that you do likewise, so we may both rise up through the ranks. Enjoy your journey.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 22nd May, 2020 - 3:40pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Sirdave Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,