Elephonessi the Druid

Elephonessi Druid - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th May, 2020 - 4:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1177 Medieval Text Adventure
26th May, 2020 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lamborghini
(+)

Elephonessi the Druid

My name is Elephonessi and I have just had my 16th birthday according to the calander that my mother taught me. I am known as the druid as I would always prefer to play alone in the nearby woods rather than with the other children of Arterim, the hamlet on the edge of the woods that I was born and bought up in.
I am 5 feet and 8 inches tall and am slim and lithe. Do not call me weak however as I am no puny town adolescent. My black hair with natural green flashes when in daylight is tied back and I have one brown eye and one green. My skin is naturally pale but now, perhaps because of the majority of my time has been spent outside, my skin is now mid brown. I have yet to meet anyone else who reminds me of myself and am happy to think I am one of a kind and there for I am well equipped to make my mark on the future.

Sponsored Links:
26th May, 2020 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lamborghini
(+)

Druid Elephonessi

A Sentimental Value

I hoist the bag holding my few belongings when I spy the ring my mother gave to me on her deathbed. I have always felt to upset before when I have tried to wear it but this time it feels like the right time. I half imagine I will see her face one more time but alas noting comes beyond my memories of her.

27th May, 2020 - 12:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lamborghini
(+)

Elephonessi the Druid Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I had just left the weaponmaster and was making some practice swings in a rather schoolboy way when a elven like lady glided towards me. She was dressed in white and pale green but to me the only thing that mattered was that she had one brown and one green eye, just like myself.
I was hardly listening when she gently mocked 'You want to be careful with that. You wouldn't want to do yourself an injury'. Her warm smile showed that she did not mean any malice by her comment.
'Hello' I stammered. 'I am Elephonessi… and you are?'
Smiling that particular disarming smile again the blonde lady said 'I am Myfanwe and we have the same father' rushing her words as if she was scared of what she was saying. 'I promised our father that once your mother passed away that I would .... .keep an eye on you'.
My thoughts came in a jumble at me. Would she hold me back from my real path? The eyes mean I shouldn't doubt she is related to me at least and is she going to want to tag along all wherever I go. After all although I loved my mother deeply I don't want a surrogate so quickly.
Myfanwe just waited for me to speak but I could see in her eyes the smallest glint of excitement at finding me and the future from now on.

27th May, 2020 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lamborghini
(+)

Druid Elephonessi

Deity of Elephonessi

Fenelle has three forms. One is a tall slim silver haired lady looking no older than 25. The second is a winged fox with silver fur and the third is not visible but just a smell of Roses with whispered messages.. The accepted story of her origins is that she was a princess in Unsidhe Fey Court who rebelled against the evil of her peers and worked secretly against the slavery of others. She was caught and ritually torn apart by two living trees but yet later was seen riding on a winged horse.

27th May, 2020 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lamborghini
(+)

Druid Elephonessi

Worship of Fenelle

To worship Fenelle properly Elephonessi feels she most be somewhere were no one can interrupt him. He must feel totally free to really connect with her. Elephonessi hopes that Fenelle will protect him from the negative plans of other whilst Fenelle requires that Elphonessi assits others burdened by slavehood and similar arrangements.

28th May, 2020 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lamborghini
(+)

Elephonessi the Druid

A Dog Rat was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th May, 2020 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lamborghini
(+)

Elephonessi Druid

I have defeated a Bat Swarm. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Elephonessi the Druid.

28th May, 2020 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lamborghini
(+)

Elephonessi Druid Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

A Creep died due to my unique combat skills.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Elephonessi the Druid

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,