Elephonessi the Druid - Page 2 of 3

I, Elephonessi, have gained enough experience - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th May, 2020 - 4:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1177 Medieval Text Adventure
28th May, 2020 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lamborghini
(+)

Elephonessi the Druid - Page 2

Worship of Fenelle

I slayed creatures below who wanted to entrap me and deny my freedom at least and probably intent on killing me. I also became trapped and I feel that small part of my soul is gone. I pray to you offer help in returning me to my full whole or at least pointing my way to retrieval.

Sponsored Links:
28th May, 2020 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lamborghini
(+)

Druid Elephonessi

Most beautiful lady of Elephonessi

Although her hair was short, almost worn as a pixie would, I had never seen anything so feminine in my life. Her eyes were green beacons of mischief but alluring at the same time. She wasn't tall, in fact she was very petite but she took my breath away and I knew she would fill any room up with her presence.

28th May, 2020 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lamborghini
(+)

Elephonessi the Druid Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Elephonessi than otherwise might have been known.

30th May, 2020 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lamborghini
(+)

Page 2 Druid Elephonessi

Elephonessi the Druid is raised. I, Elephonessi, have died but am alive again! To mine lost in wonder I am here for 1st time in this reality of tears. Maybe mine cause is not as it should be.

30th May, 2020 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lamborghini
(+)

Druid Elephonessi

Why Am I Elephonessi?

I owe no debts hanging over me, no broken promises to repay. I have no pressures out here in teh courty and the sky and air are without cost. The future is mine to shape and I am beholden to no one as things stand. htis path and all future paths will be owned by me so the future looks free as well...Of course the girl saw that my aura was free.

30th May, 2020 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lamborghini
(+)

Elephonessi the Druid

While a Large Hornet Swarm may be difficult for some a Large Hornet Swarm is no match for me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th May, 2020 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lamborghini
(+)

Elephonessi Druid - Page 2

A Woodsman died due to my unique combat skills.

30th May, 2020 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lamborghini
(+)

Elephonessi Druid Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

I, Elephonessi, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 3 among my fellow men.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Elephonessi the Druid

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,