Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1180 Medieval Text Adventure
29th May, 2020 - 11:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Memestrat
(+)

Will the Knight

I, am Will. I was given this name because I have the will to lice. I am at the age of 16 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Knight because of my bravery.

I was born a Human because my parents were both human.

I stand 5'11'' tall with a muscular but thin body. I have dirty blonde hair with average blue eyes. My lightly tanned skin and a modest appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows a fighter class. I want to become a lord or king by first starting a trade in fighting or doing ruling. I generally view alliances as a way to make friends.

I intend to do the right thing unless I must not. I want to be merciful in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I have a loving for girls and fighting Thus, I now start this path towards glory.

Sponsored Links:
29th May, 2020 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Memestrat
(+)

Knight Will

A Sentimental Value

I chose the ring because when I was given it the first time I was lucky. This ring has always given me luck. It has been passed down through my moms side of the family for years. To the untrained eye it would look like nothing special, but there is a wolf that has faded, but stayed strong.

29th May, 2020 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Memestrat
(+)

Will the Knight Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Today, my encounter with a Dog Rat ended with me slaying the Dog Rat.

> TOPIC: Will the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,