Zardoz the Slayer

Zardoz Slayer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th May, 2020 - 11:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1175 Medieval Text Adventure
24th May, 2020 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Zardoz the Slayer

I am Zardoz, born in a village near the forest's edge to two Elven Parents. I am at the age of 160 or 16 according to the years of man. I can slay the tension in a room with my wit and charm, and bring laughter to those I meet. I can kill with my repartee, and thus am known as the Slayer.
I stand 6 feet 6 inches tall with a skinny body. I have white flowing locks and piercing blue eyes. My pale skin and handsome appearance in general makes me approachable.
I see myself as an entertainer, but have been known to favour the more dextrous fighting styles known, as well as being well read with an ability to cast spells.
I want to explore the Town and get to know the people, build up a good reputation and start my journey to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
24th May, 2020 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Slayer Zardoz

A Sentimental Value

This was my Fathers ring. Handed down from generation to generation, to the first born in the family. It has markings on the inside that show the family motto, and bears our family mark proudly on the outside.

24th May, 2020 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Zardoz the Slayer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

My Aunt Valeria, younger sister to my father. Her marriage was arranged at great cost to my Grandparents, and it gave them the peace of mind that she would never want for anything again.
Having newly arrived in the Town, my Aunt sent a messenger to fetch me and arranged a meeting at the Tavern. It was nice to see a friendly face after all these years apart. She does bear a striking family resemblance.
She has promised to give me helpful advice as I settle into the Town. She will send me a message when we are to meet. I look forward to our time together, and promise to write her notes of my progress often.

24th May, 2020 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Slayer Zardoz

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Zardoz will abide there.

24th May, 2020 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Slayer Zardoz

Reflections On Your Mother

My Mother was the local Herbalist, known for using wild herbs and plants in her preparations to help heal those unfortunate enough to need her help. A wonderful person, with a bubbly personality. I will miss her terribly.

24th May, 2020 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Zardoz the Slayer

House of Sorrows

The Unseen Insolitam is a being that is able to place a spell on each person, to give it an identity. The Father is able to flex but not change this identity. Almost like a God creating the creatures with each creature being able to exert some will to amend their identity.
The children are named Smart, Special, Anxius and Gailen. Each is an outcast from normal society, shunned as being outside the normal parameters of what people expect. In this place they are able to thrive, as the Father is able to shape the world to their needs and allow each of them the chance to shine in their own right. The Father is not immortal, but extremely long lived, and is able to manipulate the world to his and the children's needs, however he cannot change how mankind perceives anomalies and reject difference. It is almost as if each facet of humankind, each trait is named at creation, and mankind is able to pick and choose those which will form normality, and which will be seen as unique and rejected. Mankind is able to mask or hide some of the excesses and appear normal, but not without a cost.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th May, 2020 - 12:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Zardoz Slayer

Deity of Zardoz

Galaia is the Goddess of charm, beauty, nature and kindness. She is beauty personified when in her Palace on the Eternal Plane. However she prefers to be seen by mankind as a friendly but kind old woman, wandering from place to place, looking out for a glimmer of kindness, or appearing just as the harvest is taking place.

25th May, 2020 - 11:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Zardoz Slayer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Worship of Galaia

Lady of Kindness, of all that is good in the world, it is I, your faithful servant Zardoz, here to offer my devotion to your cause, and in the hope that I remain on this path of goodness, in the face of so much pain and suffering in the world. May I be strong enough to see past the cruelty of many, and rise above such pettiness to share and spread your kindess to all.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Zardoz the Slayer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,