Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1181 Medieval Text Adventure
30th May, 2020 - 12:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ysmay the Good

I grew up knowing I was different, but I was lucky enough to have a family who loved me. My father, who looked liked me, found friends in the tiny village we lived near. My mother, a beautiful human woman, was loved by all. Both had dragon blood on their veins, but my mother had an easier time blending in.

I am 16 in man years, still young and just starting my journey. My skin is rougher than most, a sandy color that matched my long hair. My fangs are kept short so only the tips peaked out of my lips. My eyes are green, shaped like a lizards eyes. I am as tall as the average man, but not very strong.

I enjoy learning new things and helping people. I want to build my skills related to my mind the most, but I also want to build my body and soul, as well.

Sponsored Links:
31st May, 2020 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Good Ysmay

A Sentimental Value

It is a plain, silver ring, but it is a symbol of the love between my parents. It was my mother's commitment ring, connecting her to my father for the rest of their lives. I take it to remember that this kind of love and relationship is possible.

31st May, 2020 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ysmay the Good Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Ysmay will abide there.

31st May, 2020 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Good Ysmay

Advisor Description

When I ran into Jacob outside my new abode, I was only slightly surprised. He was one of the villager children I had consider friends years ago. He was amazed by the fact that I was so much older in Draconian years, but still a young child in human years. Seeing him brought a smile on my face, and I hugged him when I realized who he was. It was easy to accept his help, his advise, as I navigate this new Town and the people of these lands.

6th Jun, 2020 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Good Ysmay

I have defeated a Dog Rat. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Ysmay the Good.

6th Jun, 2020 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ysmay the Good

No one shall lay low Ysmay the Good. I, Ysmay, have died but am alive again! This be a destiny of fate, for who knew that it would take mine 1st resuscitation to be fascinated.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jun, 2020 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ysmay Good

Ever fought a Bat Swarm? I did… and beat it to death.

6th Jun, 2020 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ysmay Good Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Ysmay than otherwise might have been known.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Ysmay the Good

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,