California Introduction

California Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2020 - 1:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 31st May, 2020 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 121
Flag Posts: 622
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 11.4%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 13

California Introduction

Hello! I'm California and I love playing text based games. I used to play a mafia text based game where I used to join community discussions and posted fictional stories. Now, I would like to try a different themed text based game. So here I am. As this is my first time in this community, I welcome all the help I can get.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 31st May, 2020 - 2:13pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st May, 2020 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Introduction California

Welcome. Keep in mind, this Text Role-playing Game has certain parts that should be written in clear English. It will require careful reading of both the rules and story so your Character can survive. Ready to being? Then start with Rules & Start.

Post Date: 31st May, 2020 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

California Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi California! Welcome to you all the way from Manila. Why did you choose "Discuss Global Issues" if your reason for joining is ROK II?

Post Date: 31st May, 2020 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Introduction California

Hey! Actually, I'm at lost at the moment and just wanted to say that I would love to discuss anything under the sun.

Tenet: | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 31st May, 2020 - 2:13pm
Signature:
Post Date: 31st May, 2020 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Introduction California

California, that is great about the discussion. What are you lost about? Just follow Harker's advice and begin at Rules & Start.

Post Date: 31st May, 2020 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

California Introduction

Yes. I am reading and understanding the rules at the moment and starting to get a glimpse of the whole game. Thank you for the advise!

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2020 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

California Introduction

Hi California, you may wish to conduct a search for topics you want to discuss as they already exist. For instance, your post was moved here: Philippines Coronavirus - COVID-19.

If fact, if you will like to talk about your country there are a whole bunch of topics: Philippines Search Results Page 1 of 23

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2020 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

California Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Ok got it! I'm glad there are topics relating to from where I am. Thanks for the heads up!

Signature:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: California Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,