Charlotte the Sorcerer

Charlotte Sorcerer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2020 - 12:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1060 Medieval Text Adventure
10th Mar, 2020 - 12:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

Charlotte the Sorcerer

My name is Charlotte. I am known as the Sorcerer by many. At the age of sixteen, according to the years of man, I can be described as a young half-elf with lots of determination.

I intend to do develop a high knowledge of magic and sorcery in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2020 - 12:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

Sorcerer Charlotte

Advisor Description

Marcus was a man of influence in the town. I was shocked that he knew my mother so well and he filled me in about my father. I was told various things by him that led me to believe that perhaps he is well intentioned but I still walk on the side of caution as always to see where this goes.

10th Mar, 2020 - 1:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

Charlotte the Sorcerer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

An Elven Language Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Teachers.

10th Mar, 2020 - 7:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

Sorcerer Charlotte

Some refer to me as Charlotte, the Geography master.

3rd Jun, 2020 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

Sorcerer Charlotte

Charlotte was not faithful to her mother's wishes. She became depressed by the loss of her own and decided to remain as a peasant. Her wish was to blend into the population of the Town and just help people one on one. This did not prove to be as good as it would have if she had worked towards being a ruler because she could have influenced more people. In the end, she lived to an old age and died without any fanfare.

> TOPIC: Charlotte the Sorcerer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,