Effects Of Long Term Alcohol Abuse

Effects Long Term Alcohol Abuse - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 31st Dec, 2022 - 8:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Long-term heavy drinking may age arteries over time

Heavy alcohol drinking habits over the years may prematurely age arteries, especially in men, putting them at an increased risk for heart disease, compared to consistently moderate drinkers. Ref. Source 9m.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abuse Alcohol Term Long Effects

Well then I am glad I gave up drinking so much. I was a heavy drinker and am a alcoholic so I know that me being sober is good and it may have saved my life. These type of studies helps me learn more and makes me glad I am no longer a heavy drinker.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Effects Of Long Term Alcohol Abuse Health & Special Psychology

That is great that you stopped drinking so heavily. Alcohol in moderation can be good for you as the wine studies indicate. Drinking in excess is a problem. That applies to so many things.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes I know I have many issues but most of them have nothing to do with my heavy drinking. Many of the times I was drinking to dull the pains I feel. Since I have stopped drinking so heavy I have resorted to my use of meditation and relaxation to try to deal with the pain. I am a firm believe of not taking drugs.

13th Dec, 2019 - 8:37am / Post ID: #

Not to mention the horrible effects that it has to your liver and kidneys. To your brain and body. The stuff really tears you down if you do it heavy and long term.

30th Sep, 2021 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Drinking heavy can damage your body in a harmful way. It can give you liver cancer. You are damaging your body drinking heavy. So make sure you drink moderately if you want to drink.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2022 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Effects Long Term Alcohol Abuse

Abusing alcohol can root many problems in our lives. Complete addiction to alcohol, opening pathways to other drugs, sudden mood swings.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Effects Of Long Term Alcohol Abuse

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,