Lucius the Dragonborn

Lucius Dragonborn - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Jun, 2020 - 7:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1182 Medieval Text Adventure
6th Jun, 2020 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucius the Dragonborn

I, am Lucius, which means the Light Bringer. I was born during a dark period in my race's history. At a time when most races hated us and considered us evil. I am considered 16 according to the years of man, but truly young among my people. According to the healer, he nearly dropped me as soon as he tore me away from my mother's womb. He said, I burned like a smoldering Birch that his hands would have melted if he did not place me in my mother's arms right away. For this, I was known as the Dragonborn.

Both my parents are Draconians. The same with their parents, as well as their parent's parents. That makes me a full blooded Draconian..

I stand 6 feet 8 inches tall with a medium built body. I am taller than your average human, and definitely stronger. I have sparse silvery hair, with purple reptilian eyes.. My golden colored skin has a tough scale like appearance which makes all Draconians unique.

I trained hard for combat and learned a lot from wise elders ever since I was a young Drac. As I grow, my appetite for new knowledge or techniques in combat increases.

I intend to travel and learn as much as I can from all the races in the world. I always believed that knowledge is mightier than the sword. It should be known though, that I wouldn't hesitate using the arts of fighting I have learned when pushed and necessary.
Now, I begin my destiny.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jun, 2020 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Dragonborn Lucius

A Sentimental Value

I carefully wrapped my keepsake in a piece of red satin and placed it in my breast pocket close to my heart. It was a portrait of my mother. The guiding force that led to who I am now. She was my first teacher, my friend, a strict disciplinarian and a fearless ally.
"If you're in a tight spot, take deep breath and look around you. The gods of our ancestors are always present to help you. They may be stones when shaped and sharpened, could be used to spear beasts; or a dry twig to start a large fire. Never fear and use your mind!"
These were words that I would only hear from my mother. Having her portrait with me would make me feel that she's always with me, through all my travels, my hardships, victories and even defeats.

13th Jun, 2020 - 8:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucius the Dragonborn Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Lucius the Dragonborn".

13th Jun, 2020 - 9:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Dragonborn Lucius

Advisor Description

He was like a ghost, standing behind an empty stall in the busy market. He was dressed in brown cloak and although it looked worn and tattered, I felt that it was as clean as a freshly laundered baby swaddle. I wouldn't have noticed him, since it was a Sunday and the market was full of towns people that morning as it always every Sunday. But something drew me to look at him. As if my mind told me to look and check the empty stall and there he was, standing in the shadows behind it. He was looking at me, neither smiling nor scowling. He then lifted his hand and beckoned me to come closer. I did not want to, but it seemed like my body was helpless and that his call was hard to resist. He was staring at me, watching every move I made as I walked closer towards him. His eyes bored deep into me, scrutinizing, questioning, and as soon as I was standing close to him, his eyes became sad.
"Let me help you." It was the only words he said. It was not an offer, nor was it a question. It was a fact that I cannot turn down. Even though it was the first time I saw him, I already felt that I could trust him. I already know that he will be there to guide and help me through my quest in life.

13th Jun, 2020 - 11:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Dragonborn Lucius

Today, my encounter with a Dog Rat ended with me slaying the Dog Rat.

13th Jun, 2020 - 11:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucius the Dragonborn

I, Lucius the Dragonborn, was attacked by a Bat Swarm and was victorious in combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jun, 2020 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucius Dragonborn

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Lucius than otherwise might have been known.

13th Jun, 2020 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucius Dragonborn Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Most beautiful lady of Lucius

An oasis in a vast desert, a rose amidst weeds and grass, a color flicker in a black and white field. That's how I would describe the most beautiful lady I have seen. She takes the gloom and fear away from this uncertain heart. It's just like what my mother said how she felt on the day I was born. She said,
"I was hope for the hopeless, Joy for the sad, and Dream for the forsaken."

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Lucius the Dragonborn

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,