Khamaerl the Stumper

Khamaerl Stumper - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Jun, 2020 - 8:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1186 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2020 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Khamaerl the Stumper
A Friend

Khamaerl the Stumper

My name is Khamaerl. I am known as the Stumper by many, it might because of I am really good at making someone believe something. I'm at the age of sixteen, according to the years of human.
I can be described as an all body settings set middle highly fashionable snow white lad with silver shoulder-long hair and a pair of magnificent emerald eyes.
My mother is an half-elf and from the north islands. Not sure about my father but I am sure I am human.
I had a sister. Orcs kidnapped her and I heard they ate her at dinner (I was three I guess).
My only friend died at the great fire in my hometown not so long ago.
I carry my fathers beloved long blade everywhere I go .I took it with me when the house was burning down. He said it is magical but I don't know (It glows pale blue at dark)
I have a rat named "get the cat" (He carries a dagger or two too). And he lives in my jackets inner pockets
when I was little a huge cannibal cat tried to eat me once, luckily it challanged itself to swallow me in one piece so my rat had the time to get the cat dead with a hole at the head
But the cat left me the marks of its claw, on my left arm

I intend to turn the minds of the ones under kings command to me one by one and convince the people I freed them from the savage rulers in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2020 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Khamaerl the Stumper
A Friend

Stumper Khamaerl

I, Khamaerl the Stumper, have been a natural born unknown liar and because I have cheated others my life is now at an end.

> TOPIC: Khamaerl the Stumper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,