Takutetsu Introduction

Takutetsu Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2020 - 12:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2020 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 8
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Takutetsu Introduction

At the moment I am not studying but I intend to, I am 21 years old and I live in Brazil and I am very interested in Role-playing Game, I ended up finding RoKII after researching "RPG text on google", I would like to have fun as well as have fun with some of my friends playing Role-playing Game all night. (Forgive me if there are mistakes in writing, my English is not so good).

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 22nd Jun, 2020 - 10:13pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2020 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Introduction Takutetsu

Welcome. Keep in mind, this Text Role-playing Game has certain parts that should be written in clear English. It will require careful reading of both the rules of play and background story so thy Character canst survive. Ready to being? Then start with the Player's Manual: Rules & Start.

> TOPIC: Takutetsu Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,