Garin the Emissary

Garin Emissary - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2020 - 11:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1195 Medieval Text Adventure
23rd Jun, 2020 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Idontcare
(+)

Garin the Emissary

My name is Garin. I am 16, standing at five feet and two inches. I have blue eyes, brown hair and am plain in appearance. I am a white human, thanks to my parents who were both white and humans as well. I feel I'm a pretty average sized person, not being too muscular but muscular enough to look a little tough.

I tend to help friends and villagers around the city, so I'm known as the Emissary.

For now, I aim to trade small weapons to gain gold and create a network to further my core plans.

I plan on ruling the land through alliances for stability, trades for a stable economy, and violence.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jun, 2020 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Idontcare
(+)

Emissary Garin

A Sentimental Value

While searching my parent's room, I found my mother's plain silver wedding ring. This would be my keepsake. While not too valuable, it reminded me of the vow my parents made to each other and the commitment to a cause they were devoted to. I only hope I can carry the same principle with anything in life.

23rd Jun, 2020 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Idontcare
(+)

Garin the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I first met Frank while doing a small task for him. He was dressed in a fine leather coat, a usual appearance for now. When we firsted talk, it was a normal conversation. It weirded me out that he had followed me around secretly, but I got over it. After all, he was looking out for me.

I believe this relationship could be quite useful to me, seeing as he is a person who knows his way around diplomatically. I can only hope I am as useful to him as I believe he will be to me.

> TOPIC: Garin the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,