Hiitsbobi Introduction

Hiitsbobi Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2020 - 9:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2020 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member New

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 2
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.0%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Hiitsbobi Introduction

Hello its Bobi *smile* I live in the United Kingdom and I'm a huge fan of things like Game Of Thrones, The Witcher and Dungeons & Dragons. I wanted to try this game because I need something to do during quarantine.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Jun, 2020 - 8:25pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2020 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Hiitsbobi

Welcome adventurer. The current Role-playing Game in this Community is Ruler of Kings II which is a text based Role-playing Game and not Dungeons & Dragons. I dare say, for the purpose of solo online entertainment while still maintaining a detailed character and imaginative development you will find that ROK II is far more diverse and engaging. You may also read: Ruler of Kings II vs Dungeons & Dragons.

> TOPIC: Hiitsbobi Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,