Skagger Introduction

Skagger Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Jun, 2020 - 5:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2020 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Skagger Introduction
A Friend

Skagger Introduction

You can call me Skagger.

I'm pretty new to this. Honestly, the closest experience I have is with CYOA books. I read as many of them as possible, and I have to admit to cheating a bit with them. (I even found one book with an impossible ending in it. It was kind of clever.)

I really enjoy video game Role-playing Games, and I think I would enjoy Dungeons & Dragons, but I've never really tried it. ROK II sounds like something I'd really like, and I want to give it a try.

About me. I enjoy gaming, reading, exercising. I'm the Office Administrator at a small company. I live in a part of the U.S. Where I'm very glad it's summer now because the winters can be pretty rough. Still, I think all times of the year are perfect for gaming.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2020 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Skagger

Welcome to Ruler of Kings II, the best Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game ye will ever play. Now, that ye have made thy introduction to the Community, ensure to prepare thyself for thy quest. Thou mayest proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is also the start of thy Player's Manual, to begin thy adventure.

> TOPIC: Skagger Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,