Thehandler Introduction

Thehandler Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Jun, 2020 - 3:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2020 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Thehandler Introduction
A Friend

Thehandler Introduction

Hi. I'm Thehandler. It's supposed to be TheHandler (The name is a reference to a song title), but it is what it is.

A very close friend of mine recently joined here for "Ruler of Kings 2," and he thought I'd like it, too. I read up on it, thought it was interesting, and decided to give it a shot.

Am I familiar with Role-playing Games? Yes, to a certain extent. I've played a little Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition through online means and had a great time. My favorite video game, "Guild Wars 2," is an MMORPG. I enjoy creating and elaborating on the stories of each of my characters (I have 18 in-game so far), especially since each of them is different. This level of creation is something I hope to expand on as I go through the adventure set forth here.

Will I venture into topics that don't concern the game? Well… Maybe. I do have outside interests that I like to discuss. Music is a passion of mine, so I'm likely to look there first and go from there.

Anyway, whether or not I pursue that, I hope to enjoy my time with the game. Maybe I'll meet some of you along the way. *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2020 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Thehandler

Welcome adventurer. The current Role-playing Game in this Community is Ruler of Kings II which is a text based Role-playing Game and not Dungeons & Dragons. I dare say, for the purpose of solo online entertainment while still maintaining a detailed character and imaginative development you will find that ROK II is far more diverse and engaging. You may also read: Ruler of Kings II vs Dungeons & Dragons.

> TOPIC: Thehandler Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,