Philippines Blood Donations

Philippines Blood Donations - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 27th Jun, 2020 - 4:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Philippines Blood Donations Philippines Donating Blood - Donate Plasma
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2018 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Philippines Blood Donations

Blood Donations in Philippines. What is is it like in Philippines to give Blood Donations? Where is it normally done and the procedure involved?

Sponsored Links:
27th Jun, 2020 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Donations Blood Philippines

Every town or city has a project regarding blood donations. I once handled a town as a Municipal Health Officer and I usually conduct a blood letting drive every year. Most towns and city have the same program. I would invite every baranggay captain (Local chiefs) to bring volunteers from their village for the blood letting drive. The highest number of donors I was able to get in that one day blood donating event was 250, that was for a population of 20 thousand.
In the Philippines, blood donating is important since the deadly Dengue fever is endemic to our country. Blood is used and needed all the time.

> TOPIC: Philippines Blood Donations

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,