Drakonist Introduction

Drakonist Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Jul, 2020 - 9:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2020 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member New

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 2
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.0%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Drakonist Introduction

Good day all,

I am from Romania, so my English may not be so good. However I am able to write well and easily as I have studied for a long time. I am in school and am very interested in becoming a writer in the near future. I joined to see how other people direct themselves in writing and how they wish to be portrayed in fictional novels or any other form of fiction.

Thank you for your time,
Drakonist.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 10th Jul, 2020 - 9:04pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2020 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Drakonist

Welcome to Ruler of Kings II, the best Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game ye will ever play. Now, that ye have made thy introduction to the Community, ensure to prepare thyself for thy quest. Thou mayest proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is also the start of thy Player's Manual, to begin thy adventure.

> TOPIC: Drakonist Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,