Lucian the Savior

Lucian Savior - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Jul, 2020 - 2:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1202 Medieval Text Adventure
11th Jul, 2020 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucian the Savior

My name is Lucian.
"And you will be the savior of mankind!" My father once prophesied during one of his rare visits, taking a break from a violent war that sees no end. For that, I was teased by my teachers and instructors as Lucian the Savior! I accepted their mocking with my head held high because I know one day, I will live up to the name and be the savior of all that is good and great in the eyes of god!
My years of training in the arts of fighting helped developed my physique. My muscles are strong and carved and my reflexes are quick. I inherited my fathers dark thick hair and my mother's deep blue eyes. I intend to further my training and become a Paladin! I lived and trained under strict set of rules and intend to continue doing so. I believe that the law of god and men are unbreakable, and all those who chooses not to obey should suffer the consequences. By working hard, praying to the highest power and respecting your ancestors, I would achieve my ultimate goal of becoming the King of Kings!

Sponsored Links:
12th Jul, 2020 - 7:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Savior Lucian

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Lucian will abide there.

12th Jul, 2020 - 10:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucian the Savior Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Sentimental Value

I rubbed the ring on my right ring finger with my other hand thinking this was the only keep sake I can take that would remind me of my family. It was previously owned by my father who received it as a gift from the King he fought for with his life. I carry the memory of my mother in my body, heart and soul. I do not know much about my father but what I knew about him was courage and loyalty. I would need a lot of courage for my journey.

12th Jul, 2020 - 10:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Savior Lucian

Advisor Description

I met Clay on my first few days in the Town working as a butcher. He marveled at the precision cuts I made on the pork that I was slaughtering. He said he could see that my talents would be great and useful one day when I became the king. I didn't take him seriously at first. He was of the same age as me, human, thin and looked sickly maybe because of his pale complexion. He used to hang around the meat shop, talking and giving unsolicited advise. I thought he was the town fool until one day, a strange old lady garbed in filthy clothes came in ordering for pork liver. She wanted the whole liver and she wanted it fresh. I told her if she wanted it fresh then she better come back the next morning when I slaughter the delivered pig. As soon as the old lady left, Clay told me that the lady was a witch who lived in the woods north of the town. He advised me that if the witch was happy with my services, I would be rewarded. But if she was displeased for any reason, I might find myself turning into a frog. I waved him off and told him he was talking non sense. The next day, the witch was there as soon as the pig arrived. After doing my preparations, I sliced the pig open, cut off the liver, wrapped it in some fronds then handed it to the witch. She then said, "You will be favored by nature and the mother, and because of this, be warned that evil is lurking around and you will be attacked any moment."
Before leaving that day, a thief tried to grab my sack of belongings and in the process attacked me with a dagger. He would have succeeded in killing me if not for Clay who was annoyingly hanging around and bashed the thief on the head. He smiled at the fallen thief then looked at me and said:
"The witch was right and I was right!"

14th Jul, 2020 - 1:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Savior Lucian

The Resurrection of Lucian the Savior. I, Lucian, have died but am alive again! I am still Lucian the Savior even if this wishful thinking doth maketh me bewildered the 1st time over.

14th Jul, 2020 - 2:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucian the Savior

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Uncomparable Beauty
By Lucian

At dawn of time,
created by the goddess,
a lady for all time,
female of audace.

She lives in a palace,
where all men journey,
to see the beautiful lass,
and not just for money.

You take a quest,
for precious pebbles,
and always do your best,
to save you from lots of trouble.

I end my poem,
in worship to her my lady,
with great luscious bossom,
A song of great harmony.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucian Savior

Reflections On Your Mother

"Mama!" Those were my first words, my mama told me. It was probably true since my earliest memory was listening to a lullaby being sang to me by no other than my mother. Since my papa was away because of the war, I bonded solidly with my mother. Every first in my life was with my mother. She was my first teacher. My first words, sentences and paragraphs were taught by her. She kept me close to the higher power by teching me to pray. She was my first combat instructor, though mostly on the defensive part since I learned how to run and evade her spanking after catching me doing mischievous deed. I am what I am because of my mother. She always believed in me and taught me to strive hard and always follow the law of both god and man.

ROK II
California
(+)

Lucian Savior Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Message to Advisor

It was near death but rest assured that I have learned my lesson. I have learned patience and will train hard before attempting something that I obviously can not do. I will refrain from taking chances from now on.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Lucian the Savior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,