Palestine Black Lives Matter

Palestine Black Lives Matter - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2021 - 11:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Palestine Black Lives Matter Palestine Racism issues surrounding people of African origin. Against racist culture.
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2019 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Black Lives Matter in Palestine. Do you feel there needs to be a Black Lives Matter movement in Palestine? Do most locals in Palestine consider the whole Black Lives Matter theme a positive force for change?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2021 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Matter Lives Black Palestine

Greetings to the whole community. Before I begin, I would like to say that the views and opinions that I state within this post does not intend to inflict harm nor instigate others to harm others. The following statements have been constructed with prior consideration to the focus groups that may be closely relevant to the topic statement to which this post is replying to.

Throughout history and throughout time, Palestine has had its own share of unfortunate dealings. However, it is worth mentioning that most of these, if not all, are not self-inflicted. Palestinian people have been the victims of the ruthless settler collonialism, racial discrimination, and continuous outright violence from its rival countries. In my humble opinion, the Palestinian People needs to have a cause similar to the Black Lives Matter movement, which has successfully raised social awareness amongst the international community concerning the rights of the African-Americans settled in the Americas.

However, unlike the BLM, the cause should not be directed to their own people but rather to the oppresors of their nation. Palestinians have to begin realizing that only by speaking up can they truly be freed from the attrocities that they had been and are still subjected to.

Recently, the effect that the BLM Movement had on a global scale has caused several international entities to side with Palestine during their recent skirmish with Israel. This in particular is a testament to the positive effect that the BLM movement has brought for the Palestinian community. The seeds of change has now been given to them. Just like how BLM kept on pushing through their fight, it is my true hope that Palestinians too will not give up on their battle, for the sun will shine for them even during these rough times.

23rd Jun, 2021 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Palestine Black Lives Matter Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Here is the thing, there are actual African Palestinians which number around 350-450 and they reside in an African enclave that borders between Palestine and Israel. They are Palestinians so they have the same pressure put on them from the Israels BUT they are also African and that makes them have twice the challenge because racism against blacks is a big problem in that region.

> TOPIC: Palestine Black Lives Matter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,