Small Choice, Big Impact

Small Choice Big Impact - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 12th May, 2020 - 4:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th May, 2020 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Small Choice, Big Impact

Looking back, was there a moment in life that you recognize when you made a choice that completely made your life go down a different path than what you thought?

Right now, I am dealing with changing things up, so to speak. I got the email yesterday that I will not be going back to my job, and that means I need to review my career choices and pick a new path to go on. I can either jump back onto the same type of job (Child care worker) or try another path, like moving up on the ladder or focusing on finding ways to work from home. I've always wanted to work from home, honestly.

I have had this feeling once before, back in 2011, when I left my job in Salt Lake City, UT, and had the choice to stay there and get another job, or move to Nebraska and be with my now husband. I chose to move to Nebraska, and looking back I know it made my life take a turn I didn't think about before.

Sponsored Links:
12th May, 2020 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Impact Big Choice Small

international QUOTE
Looking back, was there a moment in life that you recognize when you made a choice that completely made your life go down a different path than what you thought?

Yes, many! And for years I saw a few of these choices as mistakes that I regretted, but then as time passed (And I got older) I realized they weren't mistakes after all and these choices made me grow and helped me see a different perspective of myself and most importantly, of others.

Yes, I am adding a philosophical turn to the question but thinking back at these choices, I realized they served a purpose at that time and now a furthermore greater purpose in the future.

I am very sorry to hear about your job loss but I know, you will find a great opportunity very soon. It is definitely a hard position to be in but I also know once we trust ourselves, things will work out for our benefit. You got this.

> TOPIC: Small Choice, Big Impact

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,