Kids In Today's Society

Kids Today' S Society - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Dec, 2019 - 12:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2004 - 7:25am / Post ID: #

Kids In Today's Society
A Friend

Kids In Today's Society

I saw Oprah the other day and it was about kids in today's society and how sex is so casual. I couldn't believe that an 11 year old (or was it 12) had sex with a 13 year old. It amazes me. At 11, I was hopscotching or chinese jumproping. (I'm not that old, I'm 19 btw). Also they were saying how kids these days said oral sex is as casual as kissing and how you don't even have to know the girl's name because it's just oral sex.

Society has changed so much. what do you think about this all??

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2004 - 5:40am / Post ID: #

Society Todays Kids

I think is terrible and extremely sad, it shows once more that the concept of family it has been forgoten or replaced by television, wrong movies, wrong friends and wrong ideas. Children as young as 9 are having sex or know about it!.

11th Dec, 2019 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Kids In Today's Society Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

It is out of control. It was bad back then, now look at it in 2019. Kids being preg at 11 and 12.

> TOPIC: Kids In Today's Society

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,