Follow Mom or Dad?

Follow Mom Dad - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 28th Dec, 2019 - 11:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th Apr, 2003 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Follow Mom or Dad?

Follow Mom or Dad?

Think about it, were you closer to your mother or father? (I understand not all of you grew up in the ideal situation of having both mother and father at home, so you can comment based on watching others). They say that daughters are closer to fathers and sons to mothers. Was that true for you? Would you say it is true in general?

Sponsored Links:
29th Apr, 2003 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Dad Mom Follow

Watching others I would say that daughters tend to follow their fathers more when sons follow their mothers...but I have seen cases of being all the opposite, so I guess it's a matter of well the relationship with each other really is.

11th Dec, 2019 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Follow Mom or Dad? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I know I grew up closer to my mother and so did my brother. My dad was also abusive though so that might of played a part. I think percent wise though i'd say about 80% sons are closer to their mother.

28th Dec, 2019 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Dad Mom Follow

If it was between my mom or stepmom and my dad, definitely my dad. Since my stepmom and I tended to disagree, butt heads, and argue fairly often when I was growing up while my mom at one point moved out of state… Though out of anyone, I would say I'm closest to my grandma. Since not only did she play a big role in raising me when neither of my parents could, but was the one to make sure I didn't go into foster care.

> TOPIC: Follow Mom or Dad?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,