I, am Alex. I was given this name by my father but I don't know why. I am at the age of 5.3 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Ninja because of my silent steps and my habit to wander in absolute darkness.
I was born a Half-elf because my father was a human and my mother was an elf.
I stand 5.6 feet with a skinny body. I have black hair with brown eyes and white skin.
I see myself as one who follows my instincts and learning from my own experiences.
I intend to inspire and unite the races of this Kingdome in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.
A Sentimental Value
As I was packing my gear and supplies for the journey ahead I decided to do a last sweep around the house for anything important I might have forgoten. My eye fall in to the portait of my father hanging above the fire place, I remembered my mother spending hours looking at the portrait and even sometimes taking to it, I wondered if he's still alive or if I will ever meet him again. I decided to take the protrait with me in the hopes of someone might recognise him, I took it out of the wooden frame and carefully rolled it tight, put it on the inside pocket of my vest. I picked up my stuff and kicked the hut door open. " this is it" I though while I was walking away, I wanted to look back but I didn't.
The first night at the city as I was sitting at a table in the corner of the taver brooding over my ale I noticed my name been spoken, in all the comotion I couldn't tell where it came from. I carefully scaned the costumers when I noticed the barman shouting at a young woman for not wanting these kind of questions in his establisment.
I took a last sip of my tankard, put my cloack over my head and steped out of the tavern waiting for the woman to exit, hoping I could follow her in order to find out more about who is she and what she wants with me or atleast how does she know my name. My name is a common one yet my instict told me that she was looking for me. I took a few steps and put my back against a very dark wall across the street.
Only a few moments past when the woman steped out side of the tavern. Under the light of the taverns window I could see her clearly, she was a tall red haired human with a white dress falling over her thin body, big eyes and red lips. No mistake she was a beautiful young woman. I waited for her to start walking but she didn't, she just stood there waiting. So I decided to confront her.
- Who are you? (I said in a strict tone)
- I.... I'm Klara sir (She said as she was trying to see under my hood)
- And what do you whant here Klara?
- N..nothing sir.. I'm just looking for a friend of mine, perhaps you have met him his name is Ale…
- If you were my friend Klara I would have known you, dont you think? (Her eyes opened widely, she looked happy to have found me).
- Alex is that you? I'm so glad to have found you. Don't you remember me from the village? But how could you we were so young when my father brought me here to work. I used to live in a farm near your house with a big oak tree.
Suddenly I remembered a tiny skinny girl with red hair green eyes and freckled face we used to play together as kids.
- Klara? Now I remember you, havent seen you in ages, what happened to you?
- Thats a sad and long story for an other time. Look your mother wrote me a letter a few months back telling me to expect you and assist you in any way I can. She even send me a nice sum for my services. (She said taking out a letter from her bodice).
After inspecting the letter I was sure this was my mothers handwriting asking Klara to advise me on my quest as she was familiar with city and its residence.
- Come in I'll buy you a drink and you can talk.
We got back in the tavern ordered drinks and she started explaining everything she knew about the city its regions and its people.She knew a lot but I could bearly follow her as I was mesmerized by her face.