Cyrille the Mighty

Cyrille Mighty - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Jul, 2020 - 6:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1205 Medieval Text Adventure
15th Jul, 2020 - 12:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Cyrille the Mighty

I am Cyrille the Mighty! It was apt for me since I exhibit great strength for my age, or so my mother told me. I am human and stand six feet tall with fair complexion. Like my father and his father before him, my mother shaved my head since I was three years of age. It was a family vow to take back the crown that was once held by my ancestors long ago and the hair will be allowed to grow once a male heir sits on the throne. I plan to fulfill that vow in my lifetime. My father died pursuing this and I will do everything in my power to regain back what is rightfully ours.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jul, 2020 - 2:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Mighty Cyrille

A Sentimental Value

I could have chosen a lot of things to bring with me that would remind me of my home and my family. But I chose my ancestral sword. It was handed down through the 1st male heir, and after my father's death, it became mine. It will come in handy in case I need to exhibit my fighting prowess, or to shave my head at night.

15th Jul, 2020 - 2:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Cyrille the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

As soon as I arrived in the Town, I headed towards the Town Hall and seek for a job. Since I would like to become the King, it would be best I started where governing is done. The guards, seeing my clothes, rudely and physically threw me out without any explanation. A middle aged man, who was dressed reeking of nobility helped me up and led me to the Tavern. He offered me food, drink and priceless advise.
"You can't just show up and talk to the Chancellor. You should build up your reputation, wealth and then your name. I could help you and promise me you would listen. I will help you become a King."
With that, our friendship was sealed.

15th Jul, 2020 - 2:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Mighty Cyrille

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

15th Jul, 2020 - 3:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Mighty Cyrille

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

You the beautiful you,
uncomparable and adorable,
always fresh and new,
la precious porcelain doll.

You the one and only you,
surely made in heaven,
for you everything I will do,
truely a dream of all men.

I was born for you,
my Lady Fluke,
envied by the gods,
one with pure heart and looks!

15th Jul, 2020 - 4:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Cyrille the Mighty

I, Cyrille the Mighty, was attacked by a Skeleton and was victorious in combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jul, 2020 - 5:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Cyrille Mighty

Breath of life comes to Cyrille the Mighty. I, Cyrille, have died but am alive again! I seek redemption for mine downfalls, it is mine 1st falling from the reason for being I should have.

15th Jul, 2020 - 6:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Cyrille Mighty Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

The Resurrection of Cyrille the Mighty. I had calling but lost sight of it. For the 2nd time I suffereth a final fate within this work of fiction.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Cyrille the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,