Which Would You Spend Money On: Your Wedding Or A Gaming Pc?

Which Spend Money On Wedding Gaming Pc - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 26th Sep, 2021 - 9:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2020 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Groom spends $11k wedding money on PC. A woman has turned to the internet for help, accusing her fiance of spending all their wedding money on a distracting new purchase. Source 2j.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2020 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Pc Gaming Or Wedding On Money Spend You Which

Some people are just too addicted of something in the process neglecting things that are important in life.

28th Oct, 2020 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Which Would You Spend Money On: Your Wedding Or A Gaming Pc? Gaming Video & Issues Computer

This is quite funny. (Not really) as I got married, all the money that we got from the wedding went to future savings and family emergencies. Some people are just selfish in their own desires. Unless you both are agreeing on that type of purchase, any decision to do with that cash should be explained and agreed ahead of time by both members. (Slight tips for the husbands out there! Spend something nice for the wife; like flowers, a dress, and a really nice dinner.).

3rd Nov, 2020 - 8:53am / Post ID: #

I agree with Sirjackz, except for the selfish part.
Sometimes treating yourself is something needed, but of course big expenses should be shared with the partner!

1st Aug, 2021 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

A stunt like that should have immediately raised red flags for the bride. That's the sort of thing that an addict would do. And as with most addicts, everything else would be of secondary importance to getting his fix.

1st Aug, 2021 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

My immediate reaction was "By the PC!", but if it's something the bride had been saving for and the plans were already done then.. I'd be upset as well. But if it's just a simple choice of THIS or THIS, I'd by the PC, weddings are overrated.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Sep, 2021 - 7:41am / Post ID: #

Which You Spend Money On Wedding Or Gaming Pc

As someone that had both, I was going to say "Buy the PC", but then I read the money used was from the shared account of the couple and, come on, that is just rude, to say the least. That groom should not be in any relationship at all. There's no excuse for what he did.

26th Sep, 2021 - 9:02am / Post ID: #

Which You Spend Money On Wedding Or Gaming Pc Computer Issues & Video Gaming

You should spend your money on what is important. It is the wedding I would spend my money on that.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Which Would You Spend Money On: Your Wedding Or A Gaming Pc?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,