Clay the Good - Page 3 of 4

I, Clay the Good, was attacked by a Bully and - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Jul, 2020 - 8:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1206 Medieval Text Adventure
18th Jul, 2020 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Clay the Good - Page 3

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

"Let me tell you why I want to become the Ruler of Kings."
I looked and studied the man in front of me. There was nothing extraordinary about him. He was human just like me and most of the patrons of the tavern. He was dressed in commoners clothes with a dark brown cloak covering him. He had this look that was common and easy to forget. I mean, there was nothing really that would make me remember him after this short and chance encounter. I thought that this was an advantage on his part since he could get in and out without being too much noticed. He was staring back at me, waiting for my response. He was calm and comfortable.

"The world is not what it should be. War and hunger is presently destroying our world. Death hangs all around us. Woodsman who were supposed to be helpful people are now attacking anyone that crosses their path to rob them. Why? Because they are hungry! They need food! They were taken away from their livelihood because they have to defend themselves from other villains. And because they can't work, they don't have gold. And without gold, they can't eat." I said, telling the stranger my observations.

"I am presently training and studying to prepare myself from the coming battles. I aspire to end the war once and for all. If the inhabitants of this world will not negotiate and settle for peace, then there is no other way but to bring war to them until we can achieve peace. If there is peace, there is prosperity. If there is prosperity, then we can have progress with our civilization. I am a good person. I am fair and I am just."
I ended my somewhat impromptu speech, waiting for the stranger to decide if I was worthy or not.

Sponsored Links:
ROK II
California
(+)

Good Clay

Why Am I Clay?

Why am I good? The young child brought the question to my mind when I was surprised that she could read one's heart. So why am I good? First and foremost, I fear the lord, Dios who is the creator of me and everything. Dios is good therefore I should be good because of my belief and faith. Second, I was raised by mother who was by nature good. Apples don't fall far from the tree, I guess. Third, it was always my nature to question each action that I make if it was good and if it will not hurt anyone.

ROK II
California
(+)

Clay the Good Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I have now traveled out of Town for the first time. It was exciting to see new faces and be in a new place. I have come here to train as you have advised. I hope all is well with you and you won't get tired of helping me.

20th Jul, 2020 - 4:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Page 3 Good Clay

A Black Bear was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

20th Jul, 2020 - 4:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Good Clay

I have defeated a Giant ant. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Clay the Good.

20th Jul, 2020 - 4:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Clay the Good

A Marauder attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Marauder dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jul, 2020 - 4:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Clay Good - Page 3

No one shall lay low Clay the Good. I, Clay, have died but am alive again! I was astounded when for the 1st resurrection. Maybe it is part of world of the middle ages. With duty in mind things must changeth.

20th Jul, 2020 - 8:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Clay Good Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

I, Clay the Good, was attacked by a Bully and was victorious in combat.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Clay the Good

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,