Clay the Good - Page 2 of 4

First time in the Town It was noisier, smellier - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Jul, 2020 - 7:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1206 Medieval Text Adventure
18th Jul, 2020 - 10:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Clay the Good - Page 2

While a Dog Rat may be difficult for some a Dog Rat is no match for me.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2020 - 10:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Good Clay

Ever fought a Bat Swarm? I did… and beat it to death.

18th Jul, 2020 - 10:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Clay the Good Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Most beautiful lady of Clay

One can wonder if truly you can find someone beautiful physically with a kind heart. That was the woman I saw today. The image of her was imprinted on my mind.
She was small, well, compared to me she was probably 5 feet 5 inches. She was perfectly built, slim but not thin like the children she was feeding. Her hair, black and dark as the moonless and starless night. It was shining, you could see the sunlight bouncing over it causing a mirage or shimmer around her. It flowed straight and soft to her back. She had fair skin. I wonder how she maintained her fair skin, probably because she rarely goes out into the sun. Her face, I don't think I have met someone with that perfect symmetrical face. Her face was small, like I could cup it in both hands. Her lips, it was in an eternal pout. Red and full. My mother had rosy cheeks, but this lady I saw, it was like blood was rubbed on her cheeks which made it redder. Or probably she was just flushed because of the heat. Her eyes, even from afar, I could swear she had blue eyes. Blue large eyes. Blue like the middle of the lake on a clear summer day.

18th Jul, 2020 - 11:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Page 2 Good Clay

Let it be known that I, Clay, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

18th Jul, 2020 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Good Clay

Let it be known that I, Clay, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

18th Jul, 2020 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Clay the Good

Today, my encounter with a Woodsman ended with me slaying the Woodsman.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jul, 2020 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Clay Good - Page 2

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Clay than otherwise might have been known.

18th Jul, 2020 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Clay Good Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

First time in the Town

It was noisier, smellier and livelier than the place where I grew up in. It was the smell that hit me first as soon as I arrived. I can't distinguish if it was a mixture of horse manure, human waste, dead fish and other probable origins that I have not encountered yet. Then the noise of a lot of people talking at the same time, as if they were all constantly fighting. The tavern was a real shocker to me when I first entered. The stench, the noise and the merriment!
But disregarding the noise and the smell, I was excited to see a lot of places that would give me the opportunity to learn, train and further my skills and capabilities.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Clay the Good

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,