Restarts Introduction

Restarts Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Jul, 2020 - 11:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2020 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 8
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Restarts Introduction

After having found a taste for text based Role-playing Games I have looked around for a good browser based game to fill my down time between working and my music hobby. I enjoy writing and always have but my spelling has always left a lot to be desired so I felt pretty discouraged from ever really exploring it. I wouldn't learn that I had dyslexia until I was out of school and thus never really had any major way of improving my writing ability besides the occasional forum post. I hope that through this I can feel more confident in my ability to write and have a better way to spend my downtime.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Atheist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Jul, 2020 - 10:43pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2020 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Restarts

Many have come before thee hoping to be the next Ruler of Kings, however they failed in many ways. Wilt thou be as them or have ye both the brawn and determination to take up thy weapon and seek the crown? If ye be ready then start to comprehend the Rules & Start, which is the vital preface of the Player's Manual.

> TOPIC: Restarts Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,