+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1209 Medieval Text Adventure
20th Jul, 2020 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho the Chosen

They call me Lucho! It came from some word that means the Light. I am an easterner. Same as my parents. I'm just your ordinary easterner. There's nothing unusual with the way I look. Except that sometimes I can pass for a human. I can even act like one. Which is a good thing since I plan to blend among them, learn their ways, and use it against them. My father was a soldier for some human king. He died for someone's dream of reigning throughout the lands. You see, my father lacked vision. He did not have any dream. He did not have ambition. And unlike him, I will one day rule all over humans and all races known from east to west. I have the vision, the dream and the ambition. I would crush anyone who would stand on my way. There will be no limit to what I can do to get to where I want to be. Because I am Lucho, the Chosen!

Sponsored Links:
20th Jul, 2020 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Chosen Lucho

A Sentimental Value

As much as I would want to carry the portrait of my parents, I would settle with this ring. My father's. To constantly remind me that I will not be like him. And that I will not let others use me for their own ambition. I will keep this to remind me of my dream to become the King of all one day. I will keep and bring this ring with me through out my journey not to remind me of my ancestors, but to remind me that only the strong will survive.

20th Jul, 2020 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho the Chosen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Lucho the Chosen, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

20th Jul, 2020 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Chosen Lucho

Advisor Description

"You have great dreams, and for that you would need a great friend. For only greatness runs along with greatness." Alonzo told me the first time we talked in Stefan's Tavern. He joined me one evening while I was winding up after a day's training with a mug of ale. I never trusted strangers but Alonzo had this strong charisma that made me believed him from the start. He even shocked me by knowing a bit of my family history. He said, "With my help, you won't be just someone's soldier, instead you will be leading a vast army that the world will tremble with fear when they see you march!"
He awed me with plans and strategies that I haven't thought about before. He must be sent by the Almighty to help me realize my dream!

20th Jul, 2020 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Chosen Lucho

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady Supreme

If there was a queen,
she would surely envy you,
in a contest she could not win,
with the beauty of Lady Fluke.

Men die in mazes,
fulfilling tasks for thee,
they can't stop being amazed,
with someone so pretty!

Lady Fluke,
thou art my dream,
thou art my passion,
thou art my desire,
for surely you are perfection
to all creation,
I will give thee everything
if you will marry me!

20th Jul, 2020 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho the Chosen

A Skeleton died due to my unique combat skills.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho Chosen

Today, my encounter with a Skeleton Warrior ended with me slaying the Skeleton Warrior.

ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho Chosen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

A Dog Rat died due to my unique combat skills.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Lucho the Chosen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,