Lucho the Chosen - Page 6 of 11

Adventure Entry I now faced a cliff. It would - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Jul, 2020 - 11:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (11) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1209 Medieval Text Adventure
25th Jul, 2020 - 9:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho the Chosen - Page 6

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Swordsman. The Swordsman attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Swordsman. Like my story?

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2020 - 9:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Chosen Lucho

Now that I have attained Level 6 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Lucho than otherwise might have been known.

25th Jul, 2020 - 10:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho the Chosen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Zealot Leader died due to my unique combat skills.

25th Jul, 2020 - 11:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Page 6 Chosen Lucho

Clover the Warrior joins the Adventure Party of Lucho

Clover was an Easterner, who was trained in the arts of fighting at a very young age. She was 5 when she witnessed the hanging of his father by humans after accusing of him being a thief. She swore vengeance and seek the help of her uncle, a former soldier, to train her. She is offering her services for a fee when she met Lucho and decided to join him on his adventure.

ROK II
California
(+)

Chosen Lucho

My Next Medieval Adventure

One night, while closing my day with a mug of ale, I was approached by Brenda the server. She asked me if I was up for some adventure that promised gold and at the same time danger. She also added, quite off handed that no one dared to accept it. Of course after hearing that no one wanted to accept it, I got immediately interested and asked her for more details. That's when I noticed a young lady who was probably standing for a while behind Brenda. I offered her a seat and listened to her. It was about a great treasure in the Shadow Lands. Just hearing the name Shadow Lands raised the hairs at the back of my neck. You would be stupid if you did not fear the place. Tales of men, knights and soldiers who journeyed to the Shadow lands abound, and they all failed to come back. I was about to ask her a question when I noticed that she was studying me. I could feel her eyes scanning me from head to foot. She sighed then added, "I guess you would do."
I was about to ask her what she meant by that, but she only said that the job requires physical strength. "Probably extraordinary strength and determination." She wouldn't elaborate further since the very nature of the job is a secret because it involves treasure. She can't trust me with a lot of information since I might renege and leave with the loot.
I sat back and played the whole conversation in my mind. Yes, if it was a treasure, it was probably in a chest and she won't be able to carry it. And there's probably more she won't tell me. I am sensing great danger and the fact that no one would take it or no one came back alive from the place made me accept it. It's probably stupidity, or arrogance, but I will prepare my body, mind and soul to face the challenges ahead. Like my great adviser would say, preparation is the key to winning a battle.

ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho the Chosen

Adventure Entry

I was about to head towards the Mystic forest as I knew it was the entrance towards the Shadow Lands. But my employer halted me and told me that all adventurers died instantly upon entering the Shadow Lands because of a curse. But there was away to circumvent it. Just right in the middle of the Mystic forest is a small pond. She then gave me specific instructions to dive to about 10 feet, then facing north, there will be a small cave that I should enter and swim for about 5 minutes where I would see light rays from above. That would be my exit taking me right in the middle of the Shadow Lands.

I did everything she told me and like what she said, I dove 10 feet, struggling with all my strength since I had no experience with diving. Yes I could swim, but swimming deep is far different with both ear popping at the same time. Then after facing north, I found the small cave. What she did not tell me was that grass like tentacles guarded the entrance to the cave. I swam through it, thinking it was harmless grass when it gripped my hands, arms, body and feet. The more I moved, the more it gripped me. I knew I was facing death so I let go and relaxed my whole body. Then I felt the the tentacles slowly releasing their grip while the current pushed me forward inside the cave. After sensing that I passed the deadly grass, I swam with all my strength until I saw the light that directed me towards my exit and my salvation.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho Chosen - Page 6

Adventure Entry

My employer told me that once I reached another pond at the base of a small hill with a dead dry tree at the top, I must dive once again and head towards the opposite side of the hill. She warned me that attempting to climb the hill would lead to certain death as it was guarded by a dozen of giant poisonous ants. My first dive at the start of my adventure gave me enough knowledge to pass this second obstacle. I took several deep breaths, then on the third time, I dove and swam with sure strokes towards the bottom then found the passage towards the opposite side of the hill. As I broke the surface on the other side, I wondered how much more diving I would do till I finish this adventure.

ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho Chosen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

Adventure Entry

I now faced a cliff. It would be easy to climb it to get to the top and continue my journey if only it did not have a smooth facade. This was the Glass cliff because it reflected the sun on its smooth surface. I knew how to climb since I was climbing every tree in my home town when I was little. I loved the feel of the air on my skin when I reached the top. Seeing a tree on the far end of the wall I was facing, I headed towards it and smiled when I noticed that the highest branch stretched towards the top of the cliff. Stretching for a bit, I reached for the lowest branch, and made my way to the top effortlessly. I was so glad when I reached my goal and continued my journey.

> TOPIC: Lucho the Chosen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,