Lucho the Chosen - Page 10 of 11

Adventure Entry I entered the dark forest and - Page 10 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Aug, 2020 - 1:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1209 Medieval Text Adventure
3rd Aug, 2020 - 9:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho the Chosen - Page 10

Message to Advisor

Dear Alonzo, I hope you are well as I always pray that you are. I have traveled the depths of the hell but talked my way back, explaining to the Reaper that I am not done. I have missed you for a couple of days now and I wonder if you're busy? Or probably advising some one else?
Have you lost faith in me my dear friend?
This I promise you, as long as I live, and as long as I can come back from the dead, I will fight my way to become the Ruler of Kings!

Sponsored Links:
4th Aug, 2020 - 4:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Chosen Lucho

Oh great Talinghaga! I implore you to give me one more chance! One more chance so i can spread your greatness through out this miserable world! I offer my life all to your greatness! Let me roam this world once again so I can proclaim your glory and you evilness! You are the one and only true god! May you grant this one request

4th Aug, 2020 - 4:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho the Chosen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Lucho the chosen, must give praise to the God of Bad Talinghaga for this day I was resurrected and hath been restored by the great Talinghaga to fight another day.

4th Aug, 2020 - 6:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Page 10 Chosen Lucho

It was confirmed upon meh, Lucho the Chosen, that I am now an expert in Sword Specialization.

4th Aug, 2020 - 6:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Chosen Lucho

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Chosen, but I am also an expert Reflexes of which I am very proud.

5th Aug, 2020 - 12:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho the Chosen

I am considered the master of the Riding Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Aug, 2020 - 1:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho Chosen - Page 10

My Next Medieval Adventure

The adventure started just like all of my adventures. It started with me sitting in my favorite table in the tavern, with a mug of ale in my hand, and the bottom of my favorite wench on the other hand. As usual, she, the wench, told me all about it, about some one needing help and that only I could help him. And of course, the gold that accompany each adventure. So I asked to meet the man and we got introduced. His name was Howard and he really needed help! I was shocked as I watched him take a seat in front of me. He was wearing a cloak that covered most of his face and body. And what it did not covered showed skin full of blisters, some leaking yellowish pus. He apologized first for his appearance, saying that he was cursed by a dark witch from the east. He said that he was a successful merchant until he met a lady in one of his travels to the east. The woman fell for him and they had a relationship. Everything was bliss for him since the woman was beautiful and smart who could carry a conversation with him. It all ended one day when he got drunk and he told her that he was already married and has a family. The woman seemed to accept it and let him continue drinking until he fell asleep. When he woke up the next day, he was in severe pain and he was covered with blisters. The woman admitted she was a witch and that she has cursed him. She even showed him a crate filled with gold and treasures which she said was Howard's. She held a small vial in front of him and told him "I am not purely evil but Mother knows how much I want to kill you, In this vial is the cure for your disgusting sickness which is just for what you did to me. I am placing this in this crate with all of your treasures and gold and hide it in the dark forest. Find it and you will be cured and will get your fortune back. But I warn you, danger and death will protect this for I won't make it too easy for you!"
Howard knows where the witch hid it and he knows it is no easy task to get to it. He tried but he was too weak to overcome the obstacles and curse placed by the witch on the patch towards the crate of treasure and cure. All the men he sent never came back.
He then told me desperately. "I know you can do it! Only you can do it!"

5th Aug, 2020 - 1:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho Chosen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 10

Adventure Entry

I entered the dark forest and followed the path Howard told me when I first encountered the Witch's curse! The path was lined with trees on both side when I suddenly heard a scream. I tried to cover my ears as it was hurting from the loudness of the scream, making me close my eyes. The scream suddenly ended just as it suddenly started. I then felt extreme heat burning my skin. When I opened my eyes, I found myself in a vast desert, with the burning sun high up in the sky. I know this was an illusion or a curse by the witch. I tried to remember the path and knew it was directed towards the north. I looked up almost getting blinded by the immense brightness of the sun and ascertained its position. From that I was able to determine where north was and I continued walking. I felt my skin drying up and forming blisters from the extreme heat. My feet was in terrible pain as burning sands was finding its way inside my boots. But I kept walking, I persevered and I know I would overcome this. I kept walking, one step at a time until when I thought I couldn't take another step, my surrounding became humid, and the heat disappeared. I was back in the dark forest. I succeeded the first obstacle!

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Lucho the Chosen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,