Lucho the Chosen - Page 2 of 11

Worship of Talinghaga I thank thee all powerful - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2020 - 2:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (11) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1209 Medieval Text Adventure
20th Jul, 2020 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho the Chosen - Page 2

A Bat Swarm died due to my unique combat skills.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jul, 2020 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Chosen Lucho

Reflections On Your Mother

Since my father was away in a far land battling for a king whose aspirations he didn't share, I got stuck growing up with my mother. I didn't have any misgivings or anger towards her, but if given the chance to redo my childhood years, I would have chosen to have my father by my side. My mother focused on my spiritual growth. She wanted me to spend my time with clerics while I wanted to train and make my body strong. If there was one thing we agreed upon, it was that knowledge was important. And it takes both strength and wisdom to win a battle.

21st Jul, 2020 - 7:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho the Chosen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Lucho, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

23rd Jul, 2020 - 12:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Page 2 Chosen Lucho

Most beautiful lady of Lucho

A flower in the desert. It is true, that Lauren is a beauty to behold! I was struck into a stand still when I saw her. It made me want to come closer but the place where she disappeared into did not allow someone like me to enter. I wonder what I would need to do so I can gain access to beautiful Lauren! Let me describe her beauty to you.
She is like most women, around 5 feet 5 inches in height, but she looks taller, probably because of her slim built. She has the curves, her chest and her behind, like the gentle but full slope of a hill. The curves are not large to the point of being lascivious, but just perfect for me, not too small, not too large.
Her hair, white as a snow, flowing down her shoulders to the small of her back. It gives a glow when the sun hits, making some kind of halo around her head. Her face, her best asset! Though everything about her is beautiful, even her fingers, long, slender, delicate, makes me wonder if her touch would lighten and fire me up. Her eyes, large brown eyes. Reminds me of almonds! Intelligent and interesting eyes! Her nose, small and cute in a way, complements the space between her eyes. Like a hill between 2 brown pools. Her lips, small and blood red. Looking at her lips makes me want to gently kiss her as if promising eternal life.
I pray the hobbit could help me meet her or she would just be haunting my dreams.

23rd Jul, 2020 - 12:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Chosen Lucho

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Lucho than otherwise might have been known.

23rd Jul, 2020 - 2:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho the Chosen

Deity of Lucho

The opposite of goodness, the reversal of light and the absence of calm. Talinghaga would grant anyone's wish but for a price. And with each favor, a part of the soul is taken, and replaced by a part of Talinghaga making him a dweller until ultimately he takes over and consumes the whole soul. Stories of the elders say that Talinghaga was as old as creation since he was a leftover of darkness when the God of Good created light. Since then, he roamed and fed on poor souls.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jul, 2020 - 2:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho Chosen - Page 2

Message to Advisor

Let me thank you for all the help you have been giving me. I do not know where I would be now and in the future without you. I have put into good use the strength and gold you gave me. I have trained the basics although I know there is more to learn if I will become the Ruler of Kings someday. I pray that you are always safe and healthy. Regards my true and only friend.

23rd Jul, 2020 - 2:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho Chosen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Worship of Talinghaga

I thank thee all powerful one for keeping me safe to fulfill my destiny. I pray that I would always be a recipient of thy favor and that you will one day live within my heart and join me as we rule the whole world. Until then, I pray that you grant me strength, wisdom and powers as I journey towards my fate.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Lucho the Chosen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,