+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1206 Medieval Text Adventure
16th Jul, 2020 - 11:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Clay the Good

They call me Clay the Good. They call me that because of an incident that happened when I was a child where I supposedly helped and saved a boy of my age from execution. He was found to be a thief who stole gold and food from several houses in one single night. As to how I saved him, that would be another good story. Suffice to say that my act made everyone call me the Good. I was born and raised, by my mother, a human. My father, looking for something else to do than farm and care for sheeps, he joined the King and fought for him for many years. He came back to us, a sword and a ring, the only thing he left. I have trained, I have read and I have prayed. Now with both my parents dead, I am prepared to journey the world outside my small house and community. To where my journey brings me, that is upto fate.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2020 - 3:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Good Clay

A new abode has been acquired and I, Clay the Good, intend to full occupy the wooden structure.

17th Jul, 2020 - 3:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Clay the Good Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Sentimental Value

I rubbed my ring thinking this was father's lucky ring. It was that was left of his belongings that was sent back after his death. According to mother, it was a gift from a seer who was the King's adviser. The witch told him that it may not bring him luck in his lifetime, but it will surely bless the future generation.

17th Jul, 2020 - 3:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Good Clay

Advisor Description

Remember the story of why I was called the Good for saving someone from execution when I was a child? Well let me tell you the whole story (Yes, I am talking to you my reader).
It was stormy the night before and one house was nearly destroyed because of strong winds. The men and most women helped in rebuilding the house which was owned by the community elder. After a whole day and before nightfall, the house was repaired and standing. When people came home, tired and hungry, they found that gold and food was missing. After searching the neighborhood, they found the thief snoring soundly in the butcher's barn, with pieces of fruit skin and pits scattered around him. It was a boy, about 6 or 7, and clutched in his hand was a sack containing the missing gold. A short trial was done and instead of severe lashing, the people decided to execute him because they were angry that it happened while they were helping someone rebuild his house. At my age, 6 at that time, I was unruly, full of mischief and vocal with my opinion. I guess they tolerated me because my father was the only soldier in the community. There was something odd with the boy and I was sure he was not who he claimed he was. I told them that it would be a mistake to kill someone from nobility, and that they should think of the reprisal. I also pointed out that only food was lost since the gold was recovered. Everyone laughed except my mother who asked me to explain. I walked towards the boy and touched his hair, describing how smooth and shiny it was. I held the boy's hand and told them that it was soft and could have never worked in his life. Then I suddenly pulled down his pants and showed them that the boy was actually a girl.
One woman who worked in town as a maid exclaimed in shock that the boy who was actually a girl was the daughter of the Chancellor! Right after, they bathed the girl, washed and dried her clothes then brought her back to the town hall. The little girl was Claudine and we became friends after that.
She was happy to see me when I arrived in town. And because we were friends, and she knew my plans, she promised to help me through out my journey.

17th Jul, 2020 - 10:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Good Clay

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke

Lass once now a beautiful lady,

Admired by many and envied by most

Delightful in the eyes warmth of soul

Yearned in dreams and idolized by all

Feather-like touches of delicate features

Love promised, declared and given

Unique in every lady aspects

Knowledgeable as she has beauty and brains

Eternally fairest lady of all

My LADY FLUKE.

ROK II
California
(+)

Clay the Good

House of Sorrows

"Let me tell you what I understand with was said." I looked at Jean and then continued.

Your children, Anxius and Gailen are afflicted by challenges in the mind and thinking. They are special children and are different from the rest of their age as they will probably be until they grow old. Anxius looks more active and restless than others. While Gailen is calm and silent, but when awakened can have uncontrollable actions. This challenges that makes them different are wrongly perceived by others as caused by evil spirits making people wary and fearful of them. Men fear what they do not know. What's causing your children's affliction, no one knows and that's where fear begins. And because of the unknown, it is always easy to blame it on bad evil spirits. And they blame it on Insolitam. But they are good hearted, your children, just like anyone else. All they need is patience and constant support. They may be slow with regards to most things, but I'm sure one of them is great in art.
I added as I looked at the drawn and written pictures on the wall.

You as their father, decided to give your full time in caring, nurturing and loving them. As a result, you have not left your house that much and forgot your previous way of living being a part of the community. And because of this, you have created your own world here, in the House of Sorrows, a world that would accept you and your children, free from judgement and harm.
I hope I have understood what was said and I pray that one day, people would come to learn and accept your children for who they are.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
ROK II
California
(+)

Clay Good

Deity of Clay

All powerful, the beginning and the end. Dios is the highest power and has created all living things and everything that we see and do not see. He is a good and kind god. He loves his creations and abhors evil. He is a merciful Lord and listens to prayers of his creation.

18th Jul, 2020 - 10:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Clay Good Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Worship of Dios

I pray to thee, all mighty and merciful Dios! That you may find in your heart to forgive my lacking. I pray that you always look at me with favor and keep me from harm. Give me strength to always do good in your name, the highest power!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Clay the Good

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,