Jay Rogue - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Jul, 2020 - 5:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1211 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2020 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Jay the Rogue
A Friend

Jay the Rogue

I, am Jay. I was given this name because of the strength it imposses. I am at the age of 2.7 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Rogue because of the hard life in the slums.

I was born a Dwarf because my parents were Dwarfs and meet in a moment of peace.

I stand 4'8" tall with a muscular body. I have black hair with big green eyes. My tan skin and a rough appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows fighters. I want to become king and bring peace to the lands through diplomacy by first starting a trade in blacksmithing or trade in monster hunting. I generally view alliances as beneficial.

I intend to do become an adventurer and spread my name in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that though my history is rough I Jay am a man of character. Thus, I now start this path towards adventure.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2020 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Jay the Rogue
A Friend

Rogue Jay

A Sentimental Value

The story of Jay starts of with his Mother at his side to help him become the man he is today. It is because of this Jay chose the keepsake. With it Jay could remember his humble beginnings and to always be good to others.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2020 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Jay the Rogue
A Friend

Jay the Rogue Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Jay was looking for new armor when he saw an interesting shop and decided to enter and take a look around. A tall slender aristocrat with a silken blue dress approached Jay and introduced herself as Morraine. Jay met Morraine in town when they ran into each other at a shop. During the day Jay enjoyed window shopping and struck up a conversation with Morraine, though he was dressed as a blacksmith and her as an Aristocract in a fine silky blue dress, they had mutual respect for each other.

Morraine explained her task of protecting and guiding Jay and he instantly became guarded against her. Morraine explains her role is to teach and guide Jay in the ways of politics that he will encounter as he gains fame. In the long run they would grow to become the strongest of allies Morraine explains but as it stands now they need to learn to be friends as mentor and student.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2020 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Jay the Rogue
A Friend

Rogue Jay

A new abode has been acquired and I, Jay the Rogue, intend to full occupy the wooden structure.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2020 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Jay the Rogue
A Friend

Rogue Jay

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dog Rat dead.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2020 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Jay the Rogue
A Friend

Jay the Rogue

T'was the first time I encountered a Bat Swarm. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Jay the Rogue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,