Slash - Saul Hudson - Guitarist Legend

Slash Saul Hudson Guitarist Legend - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2020 - 2:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Slash - Guitarist Legend
Guitar Guns N' Roses - Top Hat - Perla Ferrar
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2010 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Slash keen to return to NZ

Guitar legend Slash has no strange tour requests, makeup artists or hairdressers for his trip to Taranaki. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2010 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Legend Guitarist Hudson Saul Slash

Legend Slash ready to mix it up

He flew in nearly an hour late, but for the 100 or so fans waiting at New Plymouth Airport even the sight of rock legend Saul "Slash" Hudson was worth the wait. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2010 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Slash - Saul Hudson - Guitarist Legend Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Former Guns "N" Roses guitarist Slash has filed for divorce from wife Perla Ferrar.

Slash, real name Saul Hudson, has cited irreconcilable differences in legal documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court. The couple married in October 2001 and have two sons London Emilio, eight, and six-year-old Cash Anthony. Ref. Source 7

Slash - Saul Hudson - Guitarist Legend (Hover)

Post Date: 15th May, 2012 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

How well do you know Slash?

To celebrate the release of Slash's second solo album we have put together a quiz to test your knowledge about the legendary guitarist. Ref. Source 9

20th May, 2012 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Slash's large hat and hair covering his eyes used to make me wonder how he could even see to play that guitar. Since he gave up Guns N' Roses he gave up the hat too.

23rd Jul, 2020 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

He's my guitar hero! I remember trying to grow my afro one summer but had to cut it short again when school started. He was one reason I started learning how to play the guitar. I was amazed how he would create his solo's.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Slash - Saul Hudson - Guitarist Legend

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,