Taiwan Tourism

Taiwan Tourism - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Aug, 2020 - 3:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Taiwan Reviewed
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2008 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Taiwan Tourism

Taiwan Tourism

Have you ever been to Taiwan on a holiday or vacation? Please place a review here about great Taiwanese hot spots for tourists. For more information on Taiwan Tours please visit the Taiwanese Taiwan Index.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2008 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tourism Taiwan

Daily China-Taiwan flights begin

Daily direct flights from China to Taiwan begin, with shipping links also opened up across the Taiwan Strait.
Ref. Source 1

16th Dec, 2008 - 7:07am / Post ID: #

Taiwan Tourism Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

It is still hard to get these flights as they are more specifically for businessmen. The whole idea is really around increasing business opportunities between the countries. Supposedly after this is more established, then it will be more open to the public for holiday travel. However, it is still impossible for foreigners to go directly between countries. We still have to go through Hong Kong or Singapore.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Taiwan Tourism
A Friend

Tourism Taiwan

One of the places I wanted to visit when I was in Korea back in the early 80's was Taiwan. I was flagged from going but I would still love to visit the country as I am told it has some nice sites to visit. I guess I wait till the world calms down some more.

4th Aug, 2020 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Tourism Taiwan

I went to Taiwan right before the spread of COVID, and celebrated the New Year infront of Taipei 101 with my family (January 1,20200. My kids enjoyed it very much specially the night market and street foods. The Taiwanese are friendly and helpful. We're planning to come back and tour the countryside.

PS: Don't leave without trying the stinky tofu! tongue.gif.

Reconcile Edited: California on 4th Aug, 2020 - 3:50am

> TOPIC: Taiwan Tourism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,