Vocitus the Dragonborn

Vocitus Dragonborn - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Aug, 2020 - 2:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1212 Medieval Text Adventure
1st Aug, 2020 - 1:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Farlier
(+)

Vocitus the Dragonborn

I am called Vocitus. My father name me like this, because he wanted me to achieve all what he never hoped to even get started, and thus, he took inspiration on the "void" of his ambitions and wanted me to accomplish them. Talking on humans terms, I've been alive during 16 years but as a Draconian I'm still on my infancy having only 1.1 years. I choose to spread my name as Dragonborn because I want spread my name to everywhere representing my Draconian origin.

Apparently my mother nor my father have Draconian origins and they were simple humans, but from what I heard of my mother, I was born like this because one day she fell ill and the doctor said that I was dying, so my father searched a memento that has been passed down by generations and of unknown origin, after he used it on my mother the memento destroyed by itself, and my mother got cured… still my father always said her personality changed after that day…

I am 5'4'' tall and my body is sligthly muscular making me have a little more meat than those skinny persons. My hair color is dark crimson and reaches my shoulders in lenght while my eyes are mid-sized and as a result or the Draconic genes on me, they are slited with my iris having two tones, around the center is silver and going towards the border they shade to gray. My skin is light brown with rough appearance due to a few scale appearing in some parts making me stand out around people.

I want to train myself as a powerful magic swordman. My first objective must be becoming stronger so what comes after that is easier to do. For me, allying with someone is bothersome because no one might get what it wants or may surge some differences but if there is no other option and no scroundels with intentions of getting in my way, then I will ally only temporarily.

In order to became the Ruler of Kings, after getting stronger and spread my name all around, I should aim towards gathering people, money, influences, and an army who is always ready to listen my orders commanded by mighty generals and cunning strategists. It should be known that I will do everything possible in my hands to reach my goals if it means having more benefits than drawbacks. Having said all, now I must go to forge my path and reach the apex of this world leaving my name in history.

Sponsored Links:
1st Aug, 2020 - 2:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Farlier
(+)

Dragonborn Vocitus

A Sentimental Value

As I walk around my old home, I look around and begun to roam inside it, as I remember my years spent here then came near a portrait of my parents, watch them for a long time because I know it will be the last one, then I gather my resolve and search for my sword with which I've been training all my life, after meditating for a while I make a promise for myself in front of my sword, a promise to not forget my origins and never give up on my road towards power and domination.

> TOPIC: Vocitus the Dragonborn

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,