Dexiel Introduction

Dexiel Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Aug, 2020 - 1:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2020 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Dexiel Introduction
A Friend

Dexiel Introduction

My username is Dexiel. I am a student who enjoys reading books, especially if its topic is related to Science or History, but it doesn't make me any less interested on other subjects. I'm not comfortable with prolonged social situations, as they usually drain me of energy. I like creating characters with dramatic or oftentimes intense personality or backstory, so it's a little hard for me to make an entirely… normal character… With that being said, I am now joining this community, with this introduction as my signature. Please take care of me.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2020 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Dexiel

Salutations adventurer. Ruler of Kings II will invigorate thy imagination. Prepare thyself to enter this new world of detailed Character building with you as the controller of destiny. Please proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is the vital preface of the Player's Manual.

> TOPIC: Dexiel Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,