Scholar Introduction

Scholar Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Aug, 2020 - 10:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2020 - 10:14am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 14
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Scholar Introduction

I am new to this type of stuff so I don't know what to wrote but I'll try my best. So I just graduated from school and don't have many thing to do. So I decided to find an intresting Role-playing Game to play online to burn time. So if anyone has anytips please do tell me. I just finished reading the rulebook so don't copy and paste that.

I am currently living in Oman. So anyone else from here do say hello.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 7th Aug, 2020 - 9:26am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2020 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

Introduction Scholar

Welcome. Keep in mind, this Text Role-playing Game has certain parts that should be written in clear English, not perfect. It will require careful reading of both the rules of play and background story so thy Character canst survive. Ready to being? Then start with the Player's Manual: Rules & Start.

> TOPIC: Scholar Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,