Laurenei Introduction

Laurenei Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Sep, 2021 - 11:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2021 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Laurenei Introduction
A Friend

Laurenei Introduction

Hello, I'm Laurenei and I was born and raised in Seattle. My favorite subject in school was always history (Medieval) history to be exact, which is my main reason of finding this space. I'm a military vet who is now a full time daddy, and just need my Medieval fantasy kick. Thank you for existing and blessings to you all.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2021 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Introduction Laurenei

Many have come before thee hoping to be the next Ruler of Kings, however they failed in many ways. Wilt thou be as them or have ye both the brawn and determination to take up thy weapon and seek the crown? If ye be ready then start to comprehend the Rules & Start, which is the vital preface of the Player's Manual.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2021 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 222
Flag Posts: 341
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.4%
[+] Gain: 30.00 FP
Charm: 2

Laurenei Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hello nice to meet you.; I hope that you will like the game. I hope that you will meet many good people.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Sep, 2021 - 8:34pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Laurenei Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,