Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1220 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2020 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Majhi the Knight
A Friend

Majhi the Knight

My name is Majhi. I don't really know if it means anything at all. I never had a chance to ask my father about it.

I was born as a human, so were my parents.
16 years ago my life begun…

When I look in the mirror now, I see a six feet tall, muscular, young man with black hair and green eyes. My tanned skin is a result of spending long hours in the sun.

I am known as the Knight for I always stood up for the weaker and those in need.
I value honesty, honour and loyalty and I'm determined to become the next Rules of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2020 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Majhi the Knight
A Friend

Knight Majhi

A Sentimental Value

When leaving my childhood home, I searched for something to never forget about my ancestry.
I found a plain ring. It didn't have any real value, but to me it was a symbol of my entire life. It was a ring, that my father gifted to my mother soon before my birth. I remember when she said she is never going to take it off her finger.
Now, that she's gone, I will always keep it with me.

To remember…

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2020 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Majhi the Knight
A Friend

Majhi the Knight Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I first saw Kalio the Aristocrat in the local tavern.
She came up to me during my meal. It seemed like she knew me very well, despite me seeing her for the first time.
She was in her mid 20-s, with dark, long hair and kind face. She wore an elegant, black dress, with white elements on it.

She told me she has been watching me for a long time now and she wants to assist and advise me in my ventures.
I was startled at first, but the longer we talked, the happier I was, that there is still someone trying to take care of me, someone I could call a friend.

I'm sure I can use her help in the future, as I know very little about diplomacy, politics and nobles in general.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2020 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Majhi the Knight
A Friend

Knight Majhi

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother was always good and kind to me.
She expected much of me and I can proudly say that I never dissapointed her. I always tried my best to make her happy. She always encouraged me to achieve new goals in my life. I think she would be proud of me. At least I hope so…

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2020 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Majhi the Knight
A Friend

Knight Majhi

A Dog Rat was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2020 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Majhi the Knight
A Friend

Majhi the Knight

A Caveman died due to my unique combat skills.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2020 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Majhi the Knight
A Friend

Majhi Knight

A Bat Swarm was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2020 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Majhi the Knight
A Friend

Majhi Knight Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Most beautiful lady of Majhi

I saw her when I was wandering around the Town. She was the most beatufiul girl I've ever seen. Long, brown hair framing her gentle face. Her big blue eyes, small, slightly upturned nose and delicate but firm lips delighted me. She wore a light dress which highlighted the curves of her figure.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Majhi the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,