Knobby the Humble - Page 3 of 7

Worship of Neurlina Under your eyes, I was - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Aug, 2020 - 2:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1219 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2020 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby the Humble - Page 3

Worship of Neurlina

I reaffirm my dedication to the one true goddess. I submit myself to your will and devote my life to your cause. Every day I aim to progress your aims in this world. I promise to work hard and relentlessly in your name.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2020 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Humble Knobby

First time in the Town

My First time in town was overwhelmingly positive. I learned Magical skills, psychological skills and skills that developed my mind body and soul. I adventured and explored many dungeons and I pleased the most beautiful women in town. For which she rewarded me handsomely - I have now developed my poor soul to such an extent I am able to now worship the one true goddess Neutralina, I have prayed to her twice and donate much gold to her cause. I look forward to tomorrow as I wish to see what the world has to offer.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2020 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby the Humble Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Woodsman attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Woodsman dead.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2020 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Page 3 Humble Knobby

Message to Advisor

Today was a disheartening. I didn't learn the magic spells I wanted, I failed to get a job and I failed in my quest. BUT I own my own home, I have a roof over my head and I have a full stomach. I am also warm, in the prime of my life and respect for myself grows by the day. I have faith n my Goddess and I KNOW that tomorrow will be a better day.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2020 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Humble Knobby

Meeting the townsfolk

Meeting the townsfolk today has been disheartening. They either can't or won't Help me. But I am a fighter and will do what is necessary to progress onwards to Kingship. Tomorrow I will increase my reputation further, I vow to increase my skills and my magical arts and I will ensure that more positive outcomes will be forthcoming. Tomorrow is a new bay and all that has happened in the past are mere memories.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2020 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby the Humble

Worship of Neurlina

I know that every day, despite good fortune or bad you are with me. You lead in in my quest to become King and I know with you by my side I can seize the crown. It may take effort perseverance and hard work, but with you helping me, I know I can do it. You are my sunshine, my food and the very air in my lungs. I prostrate myself in front of you in reverance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2020 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby Humble - Page 3

My Plans for the Exchequer

Obviously this building is to show affluence and wealth and security so no expense will be spared. The front gate will be a massive portcullis for safety. The walls will be a horses length thick and as high as 4 men standing on top of each other. The walls will be made with the strongest stone material known to man and will be reinforced with metal. Next to the portcullis will be two stone pillars and a length of stone laid across it. A stonemason will carve "Pecuniam et argentum enim es tu" on that. There will be guard posts on every corner and a bulwark above for guards to patrol above.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2020 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby Humble Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Worship of Neurlina

Under your eyes, I was very successful today. Thanks to you I learned to swim and procured a job. I could feel you looking over me guiding my hand, making sure everything was right. Once again I dedicate, myself to you for eternity.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Knobby the Humble

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,