Knobby the Humble - Page 4 of 7

Worship of Neurlina My drear Goddess, you are - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Aug, 2020 - 12:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1219 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2020 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby the Humble - Page 4

Finding a job

I found a job today - a menial job but it pays for my food and drink this day so I am very happy. Finding a job s not easy but under the watchful eye of my god Neutralina, I am learning skills every day and more employment opportunities present themselves.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2020 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Humble Knobby

Message to Advisor

More constructively. I can now make people laugh, jump, and lift things. All good forward progress. I have plans for the morrow. I will continue training rudimentary skills to see what use they will be when applying for work. My aim is to get a better paid job and be more successful at it.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2020 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby the Humble Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Worship of Neurlina

I'm continuing to learn - today is brewing and more brewing. I like making beer and will do so for the foreseeable future. I like drinking beer even more as it brings me closer to my goddess. I dream about her and can see here vividly when I dream.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2020 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Page 4 Humble Knobby

Wish I could change this about myself

Things I wish I'd change about myself are: 1) my ignorance - I should have visited the Parlour and don more quests and got more PP to spend: 2) My indecisiveness - I should stick with one thing until I get good at it.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2020 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Humble Knobby

Message to Advisor

I'm learning brewing - lots of brewing. I'm gonna own a tavern. Once the brewing's over I'm going to learn how to become a taverna. I see this as my first major step to social progress. Meet new people, get to know them and see where it goes from there.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2020 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby the Humble

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

I want to be the Ruler of Kings so I can bring about a more egalitarian society. A society based on fairness, equality, democracy and freedom. I also want to stop all exploitation be that for lower paid workers, animals, prostitutes, orcs goblins, humans - I want to stop the rich like the Chancellor bring so snooty and high and mighty. He only sees people of a certain social rank and with certain physical things such as lavish homes and smart clothes. If I was ruler I'd bring him down and put him in his place - I'd get him scrubbing the bogs out in the Jail and see how he likes it!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2020 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby Humble - Page 4

Message to Advisor

After my long stint in prison for a crime I was set up for, I vow never to be incarcerated again. If I am I will choose to rot to death rather than pay a single GP to be free. This was a dark period of my life and I see how bribery, corruption and greed run through this town. It may seem all nice on the outside but at the heart of it is MONEY. Pay for this, pay for that and then pay your extortionate taxes. It's economic slavery and I'm sick of it. What's more you do a lot of learning, that takes up a lot of your coin, time and life, only to learn skills that are of no benefit to you at all. For example - I wanted to be a publican, and learned all I could to become one. Guess what - there are no opportunities for publicans in town! I've also come to the limit of my learning so I'm stuck. Cora, I really hope I can get on here because I want to start a revolution and burn some of these corrupt structures to the ground. I want to Kill the Chancellor and his louche cronies when I get the chance. Goodnight.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2020 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby Humble Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Worship of Neurlina

My drear Goddess, you are the goddess of the free and I have realised that I am far, far from that. This town, the system that runs it and the people that work for it are set on making me an economic wage slave. I do dreadful jobs for terrible pay and an exploited at every angle. I yearn to be free of all this. It seems I have reached the limits of my powers so now I must call upon you to deliver me some extra powers sop, in your name, I can burn down this corrupt and slave making regime and replace it with one that gives freedom to all. Not that stupid Chaotic version of freedom - where people kill at random and enact Radom acts of violence because they can - or the Lawful version of freedom - keep your heads down, pay your taxes, do your job and behave - no we want your kind of freedom: Freedom from Tyranny, oppression, slavery, bondage (Well not all bondage as some people like a bit of that: Wink, Wink) so we can have real liberty. Grant me some powers to bring down my oppressors and I'll use it in abundance to change this despotic regime.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Knobby the Humble

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,