Knobby the Humble - Page 5 of 7

Worship of Neurlina Neurlina -, please let - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Aug, 2020 - 4:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1219 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2020 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby the Humble - Page 5

Worship of Neurlina

Well miracles do happen. Managed to increase my mind by 1 so I can get a skill that I need to progress. If I hadn't of done that I'd be stuck. You are looking after me my goddess and I am thankful for it. I also managed to complete some menial work that made me a few GP but I have bigger plans. The biggest journey was taken with a single step. I'm still going to change this world with your help but its going to be dreadfully slow. Still onwards and upwards. I'm still looking forward to overthrowing this economic dictatorship and you'll know when it happens.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2020 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Humble Knobby

The Town Guard

The town guard are nothing but an arm of the economic fascistic dictatorship we have imposed upon us. They are the violent arm of the state. The police have been integral in implementing undemocratic rule over the town.

Just look at what they do:

Innocent suspects can be held for days and be detained in prison without trial.

Many people are seen to be bleeding from wounds but the town guard continued to attack them. Despite the behaviour of the Town Guard, it was workers who were arrested, and they are still can't recourse to courts to represent themselves!

There is anger on the streets, not only against the police town guard who routinely harass innocent workers, but against the chancellor who lives a life of unbridled privilege.

Rising unemployment, poor rates of pay and attacks on workers' living standards have given rise to a renewed anti-town guard feeling

Whenever working class people organise to fight back they will have to face the town guard, whose job it is to control us.

But when our resistance is big and well-organised enough, the police cannot beat it. Let the rebellion begin brothers and sisters!

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2020 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby the Humble Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Cora, I've realised what it is to become king. I must make a life-changing decision to seek wisdom. I know that knowledge allows you to make wise choices. I've got to avoid wrong associations that cause you to do stupid, if not, evil things. I.e The Thieves Guild. I now know a good name is better than the chancellors riches and I walk in integrity.

As well as Serving my goddess with humility brings a certain reward. Indeed - Leadership starts with me and I will Remove any limits placed upon me. I also now realise I will need the following virtues I swear I will act with honesty and integrity, with confidence and I will Inspire Others.

I will have commitment and passion, be a good communicator, with decision making capabilities

Unlike the chancellor I will relish my accountability, enable delegation and empowerment, use my creativity and innovation. I will show empathy, resilience, Humility (As per my name) and make sure transparency, vision and purpose are the norm.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2020 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Page 5 Humble Knobby

I, Knobby am adept in the Hardy Skill.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2020 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Humble Knobby

Thoughts on the Chancellor

I HATE THE CHANCELLOR! He's a despot a tyrant a man that restricts freedom. He is an extremely oppressive, unjust, or cruel ruler. He is an absolute ruler who governs without restrictions, especially as he has seized power illegally. He's an oppressive, harsh, arbitrary person.

He is a tyrant because he imposes tyranny. Tyrants are rational actors open to bargaining with foreign adversaries, but not necessarily in a logical manner. The clout in their self-proclaimed spheres of influence, prestige, national honour - all may mean as much to them as economic prosperity; perhaps more.

WE need to get rid of him one way or another.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2020 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby the Humble

Worship of Neurlina

Neurlina - I kneel before you and worship you this way. I will go through thealphabet and praise you that way:.

A - Almighty, awesome, all-powerful, attentive, active

B - Beautiful, bountiful, best, bright, brilliant

C - Cosmic, creator, the coming One

D - Dominant, deliverer, my delight

E - Everlasting, eternal, energetic, excellent, exalted

F - Forgiver, faithful

G - Gentle, good shepherd, great, glorious

You are holy, yet you made a way for me to approach you. I praise you for being my Helper, and for your conviction, correction, and protection in my life. You are invisible, but I see you with eyes of faith. You are Neurlina my God, the One who provides for all my needs. I praise you as my God who heals, and for being by my side. You are not just my goddess, but you are GODDESS of GODDESSES.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2020 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby Humble - Page 5

Message to Advisor

Often in life I feel down and slumping in our life. At these times my soul needs inspiration just like the body needs food. I need inspiration to free our soul from the bondage of worries forced upon us by the chancellor and give our life a direction. Inspiration is food for my soul that desperately drives me to be better and be the person I dream to be.

Good inspirational stories and quotes are a great way to uplift our soul fill it with hope and optimism. Stories are a powerful tool to touch our heart. A good inspirational story motivates us. My story is motivational, I was down but I got up again and the forces of oppression won't keep me down.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2020 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby Humble Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Worship of Neurlina

Neurlina -, please let your fire of evangelism burn in me. Empower me to ceaselessly proclaim your gospel so that unbelievers can come to the knowledge of your god like powers. As I preach, let people respond. Give them the grace to change their mind so that they can escape the punishment of the chancellor, but be qualified for blessings from you.. Please keep your people fit for your kingdom. For in your name I devote myself.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Knobby the Humble

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,