Knobby the Humble - Page 6 of 7

Favorite Skill training My favourite skill - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Aug, 2020 - 1:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1219 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2020 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby the Humble - Page 6

Drinking at the Tavern

For all the joys of the tavern no-one in the capital likes queueing up to get served.

In fact, the hassle of competing for space at the bar and the long wait times can be enough to put people off going out altogether. Not everyone can pour the perfect pint, and some have argued that bar staff operators could work faster, but the idea of cutting down the average wait time to a matter of seconds is certainly an appealing idea.

I've only entered into one tavern competition and I failed miserably wounding myself in the process. I don't think I'll enter again.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2020 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Humble Knobby

One of my Skills is Run and I am very proficient at it..

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2020 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby the Humble Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Humble, but I am also an expert Geography of which I am very proud.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2020 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Page 6 Humble Knobby

Renting a room at the Tavern

I'll never rent at the Tavern again. Why? Because all rent is theft.

Basically rentiers - like the tavern owner and the Chancellor - generally end up a) lording it over other people, exploiting them and treating them poorly; b) having no reasonable justification for this power over others aside from concentrating wealth around them and monopolizing the opportunity for anyone to be independent; and c) regularly pass these unearned and abusive privileges to their offspring. It's a terrible form of feudalism

Rent is theft; in the same way in which our tax money is stolen from us through taxation. Thanks to the chancellors taxation and his legal deprivation of the opportunity to realistically via rent it is now entirely possible to steal something from somebody, which they never physically possessed in the first place.

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Humble Knobby

Message to Advisor

Today I had the feeling of destiny. I trained my geography to level 10 and now know I want to see more of this land as it is my destiny. But what is destiny?

Destiny is at the root of everything, Destiny is responsible for everything. This Destiny is predetermined and unchanging.

In my opinion Destiny has to move forward along the path of logic based on a variety of factors, to be effective.

Some of us are happy, some are sad, some are successful, some are unsuccessful because of Destiny. We suffer so much for our Destiny. Therefore, Destiny needs to know very well.

Destiny is a self-made system created by an event, which is depending on the situation-environment, becomes effective through the causation-reasoning, action-reaction of traditional events, and inevitably determines future events.

Thus it is my destiny to become King.

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby the Humble

Worship of Neurlina

How should I worship thee my goddess? I think I know how. I will use the the act of honouring and loving you in a in a "selfless" manner. My act of worship involves the total self in giving praise, thanksgiving and reverence to that you, my holy one. II will not do this as a half-hearted affair, and it is only after what I can distinguish between that which is and isn't worship, with regards to the your divinity, that I can begin to worship you more fully.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2020 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby Humble - Page 6

Worship of Neurlina

Neurlina, I pray to you every day as it provides me as much benefit as it does to you. This is because Prayer is one of the leading pastimes in self-reflection and gratitude. Having the ability to draw inward and speculate is a fundamental skill if I wish to grow and achieve an unlimited number of goals and grow spiritually. Praying, specifically, provides such me with such benefits as not coming to understand oneself, but instead promoting virtuous ideals and personal character growth.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2020 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby Humble Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

Favorite Skill training

My favourite skill training is the one I haven't mastered yet. I currently want to train magic but at 100 Gold a pop it is way out of my league [at the moment]. Still I will save and get richer and eventually obtain the level I need in this skill.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Knobby the Humble

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,