Knobby the Humble - Page 2 of 7

I, Knobby the Humble, after much toil and perseverance - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Aug, 2020 - 4:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1219 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2020 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby the Humble - Page 2

Let it be known that I, Knobby, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2020 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Humble Knobby

Knobby the Humble is raised. I, Knobby, have died but am alive again! Be it known to all that Knobby the Humble hath returned in the 1st resurrection.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2020 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby the Humble Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Knobby than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2020 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Page 2 Humble Knobby

Deity of Knobby

Gentle when needs be, tough when she has to be, Neurlina is a fair, balanced and engaging Goddess. Rewarding to the faithful, scathing of those that pretend to be faithful, Neurlina is unswerving in her commandments. Revered by her worshippers, feared by her opponents The Goddess acts fairly and without prejudice. Maintain the balance is everything and it must be maintained.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2020 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Humble Knobby

Worship of Neurlina

I humbly devote myself to you for eternity. You are the way, the only way and the eternal way. I am your emissary on this plane and devote myself to your cause. The way may be hard, draining and deadly but I will persevere eternally. I will convince others to follow you and do your bidding here. I will fight to the death for you and when I die I leave my fate in your hands.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2020 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby the Humble

Message to Advisor

Today was a wonderful day. I manged to go to the temple of the Free and was accepted as a worshipper. I immediately donated 10gp to my Goddess Neutarlia, Goddess of the balance. I also managed to finish all the quests for "the most beautiful woman in the city" and increase wide range of skills including Psychology, Magician, and also impressively increase my Mantinou and soul. I also finished a quest working out how to get the pearl from the beautiful one to the helm maker. I will now rest as I want to increase my magic powers so that I can learn Natures Call and finish yet another quest. That said I had a moment or two of hubris. Initially I went into a dungeon with now armour or weapons and, by some miracle, survive the whole event to emerge alive. This made me over confident and I took on a task which was way above my abilities - and was advised not to take - only to die and somehow be reborn - at a cost. I have learned a great lesson from this and will now rein in my inquisitiveness in order to live up to my name - Knobby The Humble. Blessed Be!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2020 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby Humble - Page 2

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Knobby will abide there.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2020 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Knobby the Humble
A Friend

Knobby Humble Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

I, Knobby the Humble, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a stone abode to call my own.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Knobby the Humble

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,