Jarath the Radical - Page 3 of 7

A Marauder looks strange when motionless on - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Aug, 2020 - 11:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1222 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2020 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Jarath the Radical - Page 3

Most beautiful lady of Jarath

She stood tall, and slim. Her outline silhouetted against the blue skyline.From afar she seemed frail, but as I drew closer I saw she was strong and lithe. Her smile was a flash of beauty. Her hair, golden and sleek, as it waved in the zephyr of the breeze. She saw me and waved, beckoning me to approach.
She spoke with a soft syrupy voice that enchanted and entranced. She told me that she sought to find the one person for whom her life was ordained. The one person who would fulfil her always.

Expectantly I waited, but she only asked me the way to the nearest town.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2020 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Radical Jarath

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Jarath than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2020 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Jarath the Radical Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Why Am I Jarath?

The child has an innate perception of peoples allegiances and preferences. She senses these as a dog would detect different smells.and interpret them.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2020 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Page 3 Radical Jarath

Jarath the Radical Lives! A title of Radical did not protecteth me from my 3rd amazed death. No more must mine motive bring me to this point.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2020 - 8:00am / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Radical Jarath

T'was the first time I encountered a Bully. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2020 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Jarath the Radical

Relation Description

She stood waiting at the bakers. Short and slim. Her rounded face with it's wide happy smile and her blue eyes sparkling with life. Her hair hanging long down her back.She was dressed in a long smock of a yellowish colour and was wearing a chequed apron.She chatted enthusiastically with other shoppers, laughing and gesticulating as she narrated some story that amused her company. She was a vision of positive energy, a free spirit a woman with a lust for life.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2020 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Jarath Radical - Page 3

Meeting the townsfolk

Meeting the unpredictable townsfolk was a experience not to be forgotten.Their attitude to me was everything from friendly to deeply suspicious.Those that were suspicious, unhelpful, and distrustful took that position without evidence that it was appropriate. Many based their response on preference and prejudice, on past experiences, and on their preconceived notions of what is right. The townsfolk are in general not free thinkers, open minded and enlightened, but simple people with entrenched views and conventional thoughts.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2020 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Jarath Radical Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

A Marauder looks strange when motionless on the ground.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Jarath the Radical

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,