Jarath the Radical - Page 6 of 7

Adventure Entry This continual compulsion to - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Aug, 2020 - 5:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1222 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2020 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Jarath the Radical - Page 6

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Jarath will abide there.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2020 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Radical Jarath

Jarath the Radical is raised. I, Jarath, liveth for the 4th version of mine amazed self. Change the pursuit and I shall changeth the outcome.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2020 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Jarath the Radical Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

My Next Medieval Adventure

He was a strange looking individual whom I would normally view with suspicion, yet it was the high motive inherent in the task that he offered, that attracted me. The man railed against the injustice served by the higher classes,who employ the ordinary civilian on low wages and then make them work excessively just to earn a pittance. My views entirely. The man must have read my thoughts.
So it was that I overlooked the employers strange physical appearance with his tired eyes,his dark green hair, and his peculiarly muscled body.
He wanted someone conversant in mapping who could scour the land and scavenge anything valuable that they find. That was enough for me. We shook hands and I set off eager to wreak some small token of revenge on the filthy rich.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2020 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Page 6 Radical Jarath

Adventure Entry

I felt a sudden urge to run. It was utterly irrational. I saw nothing to give me concern. I saw no one and no creature approaching me. I felt no threat. I didn't even get a sense that I was somehow in a dangerous situation. Nonetheless my compulsion was so strong that I couldn't overcome it. I simply took to my heels and I ran as fast as my little legs could carry me.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2020 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Radical Jarath

I, Jarath, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 4 among my fellow men.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2020 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Jarath the Radical

The Resurrection of Jarath the Radical. Mine astounded 5th awakening. Was it a freakish inspiration. I need to changeth mine duty.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2020 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Jarath Radical - Page 6

Adventure Entry

I am a man whose preference is always to find a way that does not require me to use up my energy and my valuable time with mindless violence. There is often a far better, more efficient, and much quicker way of overcoming an obstacle placed in my way purely to obstruct, than than to simply assault it physically. However, there are times in a mans life when you simply have to give something a mighty bash. It's the only option.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2020 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Jarath Radical Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

Adventure Entry

This continual compulsion to run is now starting to bother me a lot. Am I getting paranoid?. Am I seeing things that aren't there,and hearing strange voices in my head that are disturbing me?. Telling my unconscious that I have something to fear when I don't. Am I now so irrationa,l that I take flight just because I feel I must?. Am I fully in control or totally losing it?. I don't know.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Jarath the Radical

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,